• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior shop system paypal payment success but page not found

Joker Man

Reaction score
when i try to pay using paypal the order completes and i get the points but then paypal redirects me to this url instead of the base url

HTML:
    <input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}payments/paypal.php"/>
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}"/>

Screenshot 2023-03-02 065056.png

HTML:
    <input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}payments/paypal.php"/>

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}payments/paypal.php"/>
maybe this ?

You may try changing this line:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}?subtopic=gifts"/>

Remember to clean cache afterwards in admin panel.

Test and tell me if it worked.

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="return" value="{{ constant('BASE_URL') }}?subtopic=gifts"/>

Thank you it solved the issue
Post automatically merged:

Code:

Now in the admin panel this shows when i open the gifts 1677775684210.png

Yeah either system/admin/pages/gifts.php

Or

admin/pages/gifts.php

Any of those two is missing. You can reinstall the plugin or copy the files from the .zip file

Yeah either system/admin/pages/gifts.php

Or

admin/pages/gifts.php

Any of those two is missing. You can reinstall the plugin or copy the files from the .zip file
Thank you it was the second one and it worked
Post automatically merged:

i was moving the database from gesior 2008 myaac
but now the online members , guild members is empty

Last edited:
Back