• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Shop-System] Shop Admin Page v4

fixed it, but still
Code:
 To: From: Offer name Bought on page Received on OTS 
GOD Your account 100 22 November 2009, 14:19:01 Not realized yet.
still dont get the item

hiho, what i should change if i want add points to account, not for player?
$to_user = trim($_POST['to_user']);
should i change this for example to:
'tu_account'
? i don't know what i should change here, please help me :)

hiho, what i should change if i want add points to account, not for player?

should i change this for example to:
'tu_account'
? i don't know what i should change here, please help me :)

This add Points Script is already adding to the account to wich the player which name you write down in the box belongs to.

yes, but i want to add points by write name account, not by name of player on this acc or id this acc

i cant use this shop system :(, i have gesior account 0.3.5 fixedv6 =(, the page not have nothing
dibujoun.jpg

I have a question or maybe it is more of a request.

I don't like the "shop" thing since if people buy stuff i will have to pay taxes of the money i get which will result in less money to fix the server for.

Is it possible to rename these like.
adminshop -> Admin Donate
buypoints -> Donate
shopsystem -> Donationsystem

and still use the same database with it.

if not any possibility that you could direct me in the right way?

also my computer can't find c:\xampp\htdocs\images\menu or general.

Which most of the pictures are loaded from sad enough.

PS: For the record i suck at php. ;)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pid' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php:63 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php(63): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(225): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php on line 63

i think you psted a script to fix this but NO clue were to put it can you be more detailed please? and if you didnt how do i fix this?? ty

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pid' in 'field list'' in C:\Users\USUARIO\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php:63 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\USUARIO\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php(63): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `z_...') #1 C:\Users\USUARIO\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\index.php(225): include('C:\Users\USUARI...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\USUARIO\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php on line 63

Nice work.. But do i only need to restart xampp to get it to work, or..?

Lol... It dont work

Nvm, it works^^ Your The BEST!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I get an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function getOrder() in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php on line 98

Help!

Liked this script alot but have this little problem. I've used the original shop system by geisor. on my 0.3.1 TFS. And now when i did what you told me the first site comes up when i press "buy points", but when i later press "Add Shop Offer" this happends: Invalid subtopic. Can't load page. The server address isn't configured right for me, anyone who can explain how and where i need to make the changes?

Back