• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Gesior + TFS 1.2

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

well... durig development of my server I finally found some problem(s) which I am not able to solve without posting new thread. So here I go...

1. [SOLVED] solution was switching from UniServ to Xampp
The first problem
is related with guilds. When creating a new guild I had this problem:
e1png_wapqaen.png

And after clicking "Submit":
e2png_wapqaee.png

So I used this solution:
Solved - Gesior acc Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist. when creating guild

It helped with problem mentioned above, but still it is not functional. List of guilds looks good, but when I go inside of any of the guilds, there is nothing but:

acc1.jpg

There is noone in guild, players in game have no guild aswell, and I can't add anyone to the guild. So I am stuck, I have not found working solution on forum, or probably missed something.

2. Second problem is related with houses. There are some houses on map already in city with custom name. I have edited config.php and changed city name. I have also disabled ingame house buying feature in config.lua. But there are no houses on account maker website. So far no solution.

Well, everything seems to be working except guilds and houses, maybe it is just some configuration problem, maybe there is some another file which I have to configure to have things working. No idea... If you need some more information about my current configuration, just let me know what you need to know :)

By the way, if you know some articles where it is possible to learn how to add some content to Gesior Acc, like new subsites with for example maps or some other in-game content, would be helpful to me if you post any link :)

I knew I would have to deal with problems related with account maker, and I need your help, thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
Well... One problem is SOLVED

I have used UniServ and had problems with guild management. I have switched for xampp and guilds are SOLVED now! :)

But still need help with second problem houses

@Edit

I have also solution for houses, if somebody will ever search for this. I have bought first house in game, then the list of houses appeared on website. It seems that when all houses are empty, then you can not see houses on Gesior acc...

thanks anyway, hope this thread will help someone in the future

[GESIOR2012] Houses auctions on WWW for TFS 1.0

I have used UniServ and had problems with guild management. I have switched for xampp and guilds are SOLVED now! :)

@Edit

I have also solution for houses, if somebody will ever search for this. I have bought first house in game, then the list of houses appeared on website. It seems that when all houses are empty, then you can not see houses on Gesior acc...

Last edited:

@Edit

[GESIOR2012] Houses auctions on WWW for TFS 1.0

Solution
Back