• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Get a ******* swear filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
If you MODS and admin are so afraid of some 3 year old comming to this forum and reading a swear word, just so his parents can write and angry letter to you.
Then get a FU**ING swear filter. I know there is a function by default in vB so it will not require any effort, just turn it ON for gods sake.

I am getting really tired of being infracted for writing; retard, fuck, fucking, asshole, kurwa. All the time.

If you MODS and admin are so afraid of some 3 year old comming to this forum and reading a swear word, just so his parents can write and angry letter to you.
Then get a FU**ING swear filter. I know there is a function by default in vB so it will not require any effort, just turn it ON for gods sake.

I am getting really tired of being infracted for writing; retard, fuck, fucking, asshole, kurwa. All the time.

kurwa got more than milions of meanings leave this word.
thanks,
magro

All this fucking is making my horny :|

Cake.

Znote said:
Wasn't Cake a good enough explanation? :C

//
Because the thread stated its points properly, and you have gotten feedback from several staff members of OTland. If Tala would care, he would have posted by now. And if he cares, he can still post even though its locked.

The on-purposed words used in the thread, heck the thread itself should be filtered.

On basis, I agree with your opinions in the thread, and if it will open Talaturen's eye, there is enough information on the thread already, we simply don't need more posts there, we have already got the opinions of the active members.

So in the end it would just be another random spam thread, so to avoid this, I closed the thread.

Take care ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom