• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ghostx's Mapping Thread

go go go! do not quit! I've crashed my laptops several times and i kept continuing!
look forward to your work

go go go! do not quit! I've crashed my laptops several times and i kept continuing!
look forward to your work
I'm not "quitting" because of my issues I had with my old project and I wouldn't say i'm quitting per say - just making like a ghost and vanishing ;).

I'm just not going to have the time or the commitment to mess around with this anymore.
With my real life commitments it is almost certain I can't actively return. I have a hell of a lot of uni work to catch up on considering I have missed it due to my army training.
Only reason I have been somewhat more active on this forum recently is just because I have had 3 weeks of nothing. So I check it now and then.

As of now, all I can say is i'm pretty much done. Maybe you will see the odd thing if i find the time and motivation but that could be months from now.

This is not me continuing.. This is me bored and opening rme for first time in ages.

O2T7hxpd.png

089dnrdN.png

Smallest minimap image ever.
TiOGGl5n.png

3U5Ds-bm.png

kfanxbi.

Back