• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gimme some Ideas bruh

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have no clue what to do so I thought it would be good to practice some Python (3.x).
The problem is that I do not have ideas to work with, ideas that would help me learn the standard libraries in Python 3.x

I'd be glad if you could post any ideas & libraries to work with.

While I was studying for my degree, I wanted to have some fun, so I created a script that generates "life like" Instagram accounts and follows people. That will be a useful one to learn because a lot of Python in the work environment has to do with the 'webbrowser' library and others similar to it. For example, pulling data from websites and creating databases is common.

I'd recommend becoming familiar with that. :)

A while back i tried learning python3.x but the problem was that most of the materials are published many years ago. I know..lots of people were like i should watch videos and replace them with books but i feel like reading for me is so essential, it sought of sticks longer. Reading plus watching..would have done the trick, but oh well, maybe thats just me.

Back