• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Give the Pokemon Online a hosted forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Im tired of discussion threads getting covered up by that thread. Just give them a forum and move their thread or move their thread to a less popular forum so I can see the discussion threads from the index. This is reasonable to the thread users too because their uber spam thread isn't deleted and they can still spam in it.

Pokemon online is a ot, just new spirits and some own scripts...

My brother did a bleach ot, with new scripts and spirits, but it was based on the forgotten server so why shouldent it be there?

The thread is not illegal, but maybe some posts are, thats why there exists moderators

and the three moderators on that board is

ntmr, Delirium, nsanee

I'm sure they would be sick and tired of moderating it.
Anyways, Lolaye requested a hosted board, hopefully Talaturen can give it to them.

@Lolaye, Delirum did close it. But you guys did spam in the feedback that its closed so it did get opened agien.

Make youre own damn forum....

@Lolaye, Delirum did close it. But you guys did spam in the feedback that its closed so it did get opened agien.

But admins is the cheif over Deli and c/o

It got opened becasue the thread got closed for not a good reason, you cant close a thread that is not illegal.

It's mainly for OpenTibia discussions, not for other games that are similar to Tibia.
When I look to the right side on the forum and see "Pokemon Online!" I just never think there'd be any new discussions for once.
It should just be put in their own Hosted Board or something.

@up, it was closed once for mass offtopic spamming, then you all went bitching and whining to the moderators to reopen it.
why do you care so much about it :/

If you cant handle your job then quit it

You said its messy, much spam and more, then just do your job.

OtLand is a bigg forum, i dont know if you have noticed it but ITS A REALLY BIG FORUM.

Its not everyday you see a forum created 07 and got this good statistic...

If your calling me a spammer then what the heck is your post? Calling non-spam posts for spam... Thats insane

1) You really need to start reading my posts again since whatever you said now have pretty much nothing to do with what I said before. First of all, who told you I can't handle my job? I can handle it very well, I am moderating the boards I am responsible for on a daily basis. I actually spend more time moderating than participating on threads. Otland is a big forum yes, yet, I can't find the reason you're mentioning this. When did I call your post spamish? My post is spamish? Oh gosh, a conversation with you leads nowhere...

2) I am totally sure that nsanee and ntmr will agree with me that that thread is out of control. I hope they'll post here to confirm me on that.

Well i want a own hoster board here on otland cuz its better , we can make new boards for us like SS , Discussions , Etc.. so please talaturen can you make one for us?

You must be a donator to get your own hosted board. Either get a donator subscription or ask the owners of that server to get one.

Pokemon online is a ot, just new spirits and some own scripts...

My brother did a bleach ot, with new scripts and spirits, but it was based on the forgotten server so why shouldent it be there?

The thread is not illegal, but maybe some posts are, thats why there exists moderators

and the three moderators on that board is

The fact that it's based on tfs doesn't necessarily mean that it's a tibia server. You can edit tfs' source code so you can create a brand new game which will have tfs as its core. A pizza is made of cheese and bread, does that mean that a pizza is cheese or bread? No.

Talaturen never said it was going to be easy to be a moderator did he?

I already knew that. I do enjoy my job though :peace:

But admins is the cheif over Deli and c/o

It got opened becasue the thread got closed for not a good reason, you cant close a thread that is not illegal.

Yeah, it's obvious that the admins are above me on Otland's hierarchy. Closing a thread doesn't mean that it's illegal, it means that you prevent people from posting on it. A thread which is illegal is deleted not closed.

1) You really need to start reading my posts again since whatever you said now have pretty much nothing to do with what I said before. First of all, who told you I can't handle my job? I can handle it very well, I am moderating the boards I am responsible for on a daily basis. I actually spend more time moderating than participating on threads. Otland is a big forum yes, yet, I can't find the reason you're mentioning this. When did I call your post spamish? My post is spamish? Oh gosh, a conversation with you leads nowhere...

2) I am totally sure that nsanee and ntmr will agree with me that that thread is out of control. I hope they'll post here to confirm me on that.

You must be a donator to get your own hosted board. Either get a donator subscription or ask the owners of that server to get one.

The fact that it's based on tfs doesn't necessarily mean that it's a tibia server. You can edit tfs' source code so you can create a brand new game which will have tfs as its core. A pizza is made of cheese and bread, does that mean that a pizza is cheese or bread? No.

I already knew that. I do enjoy my job though :peace:

Yeah, it's obvious that the admins are above me on Otland's hierarchy. Closing a thread doesn't mean that it's illegal, it means that you prevent people from posting on it. A thread which is illegal is deleted not closed.

Well Serogan could get it ..

Well Serogan could get it ..

Nah, the thread itself is not breaking any rule, so i don't see a reason of why it should be deleted/moved, they are just whining because they actually (As i can see) hate the game or they just don't play it so for them it is 'SPAM' (Immature as hell), for some members is the post quanty BUT WHYY? whats wrong with the post quanty when they are ON-TOPIC and are not breaking any single rule??? and last but not less important because of some members like COFF COFF lostboy COFF COFF, start a fight and then the moderator have to take some minutes to check who made the fight etc etc, when is OBS not a thread problem but user fault, BUT HEYYY!!! thats your JOB!!.

Im tired of discussion threads getting covered up by that thread. Just give them a forum and move their thread or move their thread to a less popular forum so I can see the discussion threads from the index. This is reasonable to the thread users too because their uber spam thread isn't deleted and they can still spam in it.

Seriously, it's one thread (from what you said) -.-

Ok yes I realize its one thread and its only breaking 1 rule (alot of messages are spam and i can happily reference them for you) but thats not enough to delete or remove it because its the poster who should be punished not the thread, I agree. NEVER in my suggestion did I say delete or close it.

I want there to be a hosted forum here for it, ill gladly donate TrueTibia forum I was about to use for my new project for them, if an admin just renames it. Then you could move the thread there and they could talk, make subforums, etc. But I go into index view to look at all the threads and i check discussion threads alot and I like to see the most recent one, and Pokemon Online is almost always the most recent one with a message saying (I caught so and so with x balls) I just want my discussion forum back :(

OR and an ignore thread function

The thread isn't breaking the rules because is otserv (or not?) discussion, it doesn't matter if they said "I just caught a Pikachu" because like it or not is Pokemon discussing, there's no rule breaking :peace:

Btw the idea of syntax sounds great.

It was only 1 thread and was made by me, because the closure of the thread wasn't justified.

Why should we? The thread itself is not breaking any rule, if so then name it and i will make a forum myself.

Simple as reporting them instead of whining, I myself have reported like 30~ posts without any problem, and since when "trying to incress your post count" is against the rules? post count is just a number, get over it >.>, oh and BTW those posts are ON-TOPIC from my point of view, they doesn't have much context and personally i would never post a short message like those, but yeah everyone thinks different.

Ohhh BTW i got few from you too (Only 3 because i don't feel like spending more than 1 minute looking for useless posts from you):
http://otland.net/696272-post27.html
http://otland.net/696010-post12.html
http://otland.net/695969-post2.html <----- rox one

And i'm not saying i am perfect, I actually admit i have broke the rules loads of time but yeah, thats not the point here.

-----------------------------Edited MSG---------------------------

I'm not gonna wait 30 seconds between all of these posts. Increasing post count part,
Then stop whining.

I never said it was against the rules,
Ye i missread my bad xD.

but there are some posts that make it reasonably to have post count off in that place JUST like in Forum Games.
Post count is just a number, come on, get over it.... It doesn't give you any EXTRA advantage, right? so whats the problem with it?

Even if they are on topic, they aren't necessarily DISCUSSING. More of chatting and spamming
In your eyes, since you don't even know what they are talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back