• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Give the Pokemon Online a hosted forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Im tired of discussion threads getting covered up by that thread. Just give them a forum and move their thread or move their thread to a less popular forum so I can see the discussion threads from the index. This is reasonable to the thread users too because their uber spam thread isn't deleted and they can still spam in it.

I'm not gonna wait 30 seconds between all of these posts. Increasing post count part, I never said it was against the rules, but there are some posts that make it reasonably to have post count off in that place JUST like in Forum Games. Even if they are on topic, they aren't necessarily DISCUSSING. More of chatting and spamming.

Discussion
Main Entry: dis·cus·sion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈskə-shən\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

1 : consideration of a question in open and usually informal debate

Last edited:
it should be moved to Chit-Chat atleast, where all the other spam is.

This thread is stupid, talaturen (admin) talk of this topic:

It's a single thread, it doesn't cover up the entire forum. So I can't see what is really wrong about it. There are a lot of users discussing it so it has to be interesting to them. It will not be moved, closed, deleted or what so ever.

Well if your not going to contribute to this discussion and be disrespectful to this debate I suggest you leave this thread. I respect your opinion as long as you state it with reason and with manners.

Everyone should move to this forum: Pokemon Online - Powered by vBulletin

Thats advertising, and from what i know is only allowed in your signature(?).

You're free to advertise your website in your signature. OtLand is not a website showoff community, it's an OpenTibia related community and we prefer to keep it free from non-OpenTibia related advertisement, so if we detect any advertising threads/posts then those will be removed from the forum.

It's a single thread, it doesn't cover up the entire forum. So I can't see what is really wrong about it. There are a lot of users discussing it so it has to be interesting to them. It will not be moved, closed, deleted or what so ever.

You gotta be fuckin kidding me Seriously? lol
This thread has like 900 pages or someshit like that of it just saying Blahblah yay i advance lvl 15 have pikachu and slamaskasdkasdkl or some other shit...

I'd say delete thread and if they want they can buy their own f******* forum where they can spam all the useless shit so we dont have to watch it. It's F******** bullshit...

Well, why you guys just stop posting over here?
tala said it won't be moved, or deleted, so dont bother yourself, nothing gonna happen.

LISTEN UP ALL POKEMON HATERS. No this one thread wont make otland get any lesser space, WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEMS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME. another common comment from you is ''It's not an ot'' It is an ot, It's not cipsoft but its based on tibia =OPEN TIBIA.

If you hate the thread so much just dont pay attention to it? oh my god...

why are you watching it? :huh:

It's the only thing that is hoarding the discussion boards, leaving the other threads to the bottomless pits. It's not really a discussion, it's pictures, chat, support, and several information all crammed in 1 thread and totally unorganized. Plus giving much hassle for some moderators. It would be a lot easier to make a hosted board, and there are some donators in that thread, thus reviving the importance of a discussion board.

Last edited:
LISTEN UP ALL POKEMON HATERS. No this one thread wont make otland get any lesser space, WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEMS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE PLAYING THIS GAME. another common comment from you is ''It's not an ot'' It is an ot, It's not cipsoft but its based on tibia =OPEN TIBIA.

If you hate the thread so much just dont pay attention to it? oh my god...

Can you tell me who said that he hates pokemon? I see no one mentioning anything about pokemon hatred so don't post things that are not true.

You gotta be fuckin kidding me Seriously? lol
This thread has like 900 pages or someshit like that of it just saying Blahblah yay i advance lvl 15 have pikachu and slamaskasdkasdkl or some other shit...

I'd say delete thread and if they want they can buy their own f******* forum where they can spam all the useless shit so we dont have to watch it. It's F******** bullshit...

@delirum well i meant they hate the thread, Excuse me if you missunderstood me.

@peroxide chill out man you dont have to check the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back