• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Give the Pokemon Online a hosted forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Im tired of discussion threads getting covered up by that thread. Just give them a forum and move their thread or move their thread to a less popular forum so I can see the discussion threads from the index. This is reasonable to the thread users too because their uber spam thread isn't deleted and they can still spam in it.

Why? The thread itself is not breaking the rules or am i wrong?, Anyway i find it kinda racist from your part, since you want the thread delete/moved only because you don't like Pokemon at all, WELL Racist is not the correct word, but childish.

And why you call it SPAM?
Because you don't like it? Hello!!! syntax, not everyone thinks like you.

And! even if you hate it or say what ever you say, if is not breaking any otland rules i don't see a reason why the thread or post inside the thread should be deleted.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't agree with any of you, i think that people shouldn't even talk about PO here, because it became like away from a regular "Open Tibia" related thread, and it is also ilegal... so neither leave it in discussion or give them personal forum... BYE

It's a single thread, it doesn't cover up the entire forum. So I can't see what is really wrong about it. There are a lot of users discussing it so it has to be interesting to them. It will not be moved, closed, deleted or what so ever.

Why? The thread itself is not breaking the rules or am i wrong?, Anyway i find it kinda racist from your part, since you want the thread delete/moved only because you don't like Pokemon at all, WELL Racist is not the correct word, but childish.

And! even if you hate it or say what ever you say, if is not breaking any otland rules i don't see a reason why the thread or post inside the thread should be deleted.

IT is spamm its like 600 pages of non stop babbling about how some 2 yr old kid finally caught a pikachu...

I agree with syntax. They should get their on forum, it is fucking 600 pages with useless things.

IT is spamm its like 600 pages of non stop babbling about how some 2 yr old kid finally caught a pikachu...

Ok, you didn't understand my point so let's put it like this:

I'm not a fanatic of 'mapping' and all that stuff, so do you really think i should call all those threads,posts on the mapping section 'SPAM', 'USELESS POSTS', 'TRASH' only because i don't like mapping at all? thats just mindless and childish.

Ohhh there is also 'BABBLING' (As u Said) on the mapping section and it sound like this:
OmMGomGOmMo U KopIeEDD CHAuZUZ StyLLEEee OMG N00BBB!!!! STOP KOPYING MAI STILEEEEEE, I ADDED X ITEM ON X SQM BEKOS IT'S LOOKS BETTAH NOWWW OMGOMGOMG....

Come on stop being so stupid and irrational and start using your brain, ANYWAY Hopefully you understand my point

And YEH, 600 pages, and what? i'm starting to think all you people are just jealouse only because you can't get that much post quanty on your threads.

I agree with syntax. They should get their on forum, it is fucking 600 pages

So FOR YOU whats the point of making a thread?

with useless things
Irrational....

Last edited:
I agree with Syntax, why not just create an hosting board or something? it will not make peoples leave the forum. Since this pokemon servers where made OTLand has got like 1,000 new members just from that game.

Or just make something like "ignore threads", and it would be opposite to "subscribe thread" option : p

I don't see how he is racist/childish. The fact that he is complaining about that thread doesn't mean that he's against the thread's topic, he's against the way that the topic is discussed.

It's a single thread, it doesn't cover up the entire forum. So I can't see what is really wrong about it. There are a lot of users discussing it so it has to be interesting to them. It will not be moved, closed, deleted or what so ever.

That thread has gone out of control. I'd say that closing it would fix the "mess" that the thread caused. People are posting that they caught a pokemon and they wasted 100000 pokeballs, well...nobody cares. I also think that this thread doesn't fit that board. The server is edited so much that it has crossed the borders of calling it an open tibia server. The only thing that stays same is the client & server.

+1

How can you call this spamming "i just got picachu omg" and Deli* the ones that visit the thread and posts there(plays the server) care, becasue you dont like pokemon online and how its build, then you should not even visit the thread,

The only thing i dont like with the thread is the thread owner... Nothing else.

Anyway you have gotten your answer(s) from admin and members, thread should be closed

How can you call this spamming "i just got picachu omg" and Deli* the ones that visit the thread and posts there(plays the server) care, becasue you dont like pokemon online and how its build, then you should not even visit the thread,

The only thing i dont like with the thread is the thread owner... Nothing else.

Anyway you have gotten your answer(s) from admin and members, thread should be closed

I am pretty sure you don't know what spam is, since you're a spammer yourself. Did I say that I don't like pokemon online? No. Stop jumping to conclusions without having your facts straight. Not visit the thread? If you tell me another way to moderate that thread without visiting it, I sure won't.

I am pretty sure you don't know what spam is, since you're a spammer yourself. Did I say that I don't like pokemon online? No. Stop jumping to conclusions without having your facts straight. Not visit the thread? If you tell me another way to moderate that thread without visiting it, I sure won't.

If you cant handle your job then quit it

You said its messy, much spam and more, then just do your job.

OtLand is a bigg forum, i dont know if you have noticed it but ITS A REALLY BIG FORUM.

Threads: 54,180, Posts: 582,813, Members: 76,972
Welcome to our newest member, Mathestrada
Blogs: 217, Entries: 484, Last 24 Hours: 3

Its not everyday you see a forum created 07 and got this good statistic...

If your calling me a spammer then what the heck is your post? Calling non-spam posts for spam... Thats insane

It basically ruins the purpose of the entire Discussion board.

I made a post to tell the people to make their own forum, but some shitty mod had to delete that post.

It basically ruins the purpose of the entire Discussion board.

I made a post to tell the people to make their own forum, but some shitty mod had to delete that post.

How can it ruin a whole baord?

Lostboy you didnt just say that you started insluting others and saying that they are 3 years old kids ..

I dont agree with you guys, The thread is a thread that players discuss things about the server .. well if it was against the rules to have such a thread why didnt a mod delete / close it?

Lolaye

It's mainly for OpenTibia discussions, not for other games that are similar to Tibia.
When I look to the right side on the forum and see "Pokemon Online!" I just never think there'd be any new discussions for once.
It should just be put in their own Hosted Board or something.

@up, it was closed once for mass offtopic spamming, then you all went bitching and whining to the moderators to reopen it.

Well i want a own hoster board here on otland cuz its better , we can make new boards for us like SS , Discussions , Etc.. so please talaturen can you make one for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back