• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving away server with 100+ players on at almost any given time

Zulu

Reaction score
Hello all, I own a server called Cloud Nine ( Cloud Nine - Latest News ), and I simply cannot host it anymore. My server is too laggy and I am too busy nowadays. And it would just sadden me to see the server shut down. The server has peaked at 169 players online and there are usually 110+ players online at all times.

I will not charge anything for this server, and it has great potential to make a lot of money from donations.

So please leave a resume and anyone with the most trustworthy and reliable resume will be given the server.

It's an SQL server run on Evolutions Never Die project, TFS 3.something

Is in europe or american server? And what map is used?

If its in europe i'd like to host it. I was about to start my own server but if u could give me the chance to host this one pm me:D

If you wish, the players would be offered a nice "Cloud nine" package if they would imigrate to Softcores OT which is runned by Talaturen, Hani and me.

I just might host this server, im currently working on a Evolution never dies project, Its almost done, so why not have 2servers/worlds.. 2 worlds is better then 1 though. =)

I am interested in the server and have a great server just waiting for a great ot to host.

My dedicated server is located in the United States.

It is an Dual Opteron, 4GB, 120GB HD.

I have ample resources to keep the server up and running regardless of donations. I have been working on some custom maps and such to get up my own server but have not put anything up...therefore, I am not replacing a server - I could take this one up and keep all your users intact.

A quick question - are you hosting this server somewhere or on a personal machine. If it is somewhere - is it possible to just pick up that account and such so that nothing is lost in changing IP's and such?

Last edited:
Errmm.. myself have a Real-map server online with 45 players, with peak record 115 players online, It had 3 restarts for few reasons, if I find it more interesting than the real-map I have, I'd host it on my USA - dedicated server, runs on highspeed connection, with 4 gb ram.. ;)

server is online now: Fantasia-real.net - you can see the uptime, and players record will show as 75 players were online.. and not 115, as I've mentioned earlier, this reason is because the server had reset.

Edit: - this besides, I do have free 20 days, starting from 4/2/'10 - my mid-year vacation, and I can do updates, with sharing the main ideas, for what am I gonna change, besides, the custom servers that I've got, which I can show you what kind of scripting/systems, I do have, (only me)

:thumbup:Cloud Nine + Adaria.eu Well be good:thumbup:

OfC Hoster of "Adaria.eu" its christiandb:peace:

:w00t:peak Record: 383 players online:w00t:

Back