• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

global Ip redirects to my router webpage

Strack

Reaction score
That's my problem, i'm using mAcc, I have no-ip, all ports opened, but when I put my global Ip or my no-ip on internet it redirects me to my router webpage, why?

Should I edit something on config.lua of my xampp or else?

hmm 1.7.3, there's any new xampp?
server is tfs 0.3.6pl1 for 8.54

I dont know if it matters but I use win7

thanks for answering

Last edited:
Hello Strack,

Aren't you supposed to enter your account page with your local IP? And that the players have to access the website through the global IP.
Because, yes your global IP redirects you to your router homepage. That's your router IP you're connecting to.

Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Spoking

does it means that its normal that my global redirects me to my router? so if I give to a friend my global, he will be redirected to my webpage? correct me if I'm wrong

I cant do it now, but I will test it tomorrow thanks for information

But still it works, they will get to ur homepage :) Use your local IP if you wanna acess your web yourself, other people can use your global IP =)

Back