• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.53] Global OT + Oramond

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Global OT 10.53 V5

Information:
- Warzones 1, 2 and 3 (20 in 20 horas - configurable without mission)
- Task system, with bosses and ranks
- Bank System
- Gray Beach City complete100% (including underground)
- New Venore 100% RL
- New Ab'dendriel 100% RL
- Monsters 100% RL
- Trainer Offline 100% RL
- Trainer Online 100%
- All Mounts
- Taming system working 100%
- Database compelte
- Wrath of Emperor Quest
- War System 100%
- Market System 100%
- Roshamull Complete100% (Including underground)
- Oramond Full
- Addons and Mounts 10.53
- Zao 100%
- Bug "browse field" fixed
- POI 100%
- Blood Herb Quest 100%
- Npc Addoner or RL NPCs
- Chayenne Realm Quest (Music Box Quest)
- Pythius The Rotten Quest 100%
- Balanced Vocations

DX6X1IS.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK
SCAN LINK

Creditos
- A Min, OTLAND team.

Source:

- TibiaKing - Mitsuig

PS: I haven't checked the map yet since can't find the correct REMERE'S MAP EDITOR yet, I have been out for about a year and there are a lot of changes :p

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
i just wondering How can i Start up The Server? i never done it Before on 10.x +++ only 8.60

So can you add like imgur pictures so we can see ?

For windows :D

i have tried it but i dont understand it..

Can you upload Picture on Imgur or something

Please take Step by step

1. Download the required software
To compile The Forgotten Server on Windows, you will need:

Download them.

2. Install the required software

2.1 Once you have downloaded the software listed in the step above, begin by installing Visual Studio and Boost C++ libraries.
2.2 Extract TFS SDK anywhere on your computer;
2.3 and run the file "register_tfssdk_env.bat" to set the PATH environment variable for TFS SDK, so that the compiler can find the libraries once we get to compiling the source code.
2.4 Move the file "register_boost_env.bat" from TFS SDK to the directory where you installed Boost C++ libraries and run it there (it should be in the directory called boost_1_57_0).

Follow those steps.

3. Download the source code
3.1 If you have a Git client installed, you can clone the latest copy with this command:

> git clone https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver.git

3.2 If you don't have a Git client installed, you can download the latest copy of The Forgotten Server from this URL: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/archive/master.zip

Download from 3.2

4. Build
Find the directory vc12 in the copy of The Forgotten Server that you downloaded, and open theforgottenserver.sln. This should launch Visual Studio, and you should be good to go.

To configure the build, navigate to Build -> Configuration Manager in the menu. A dialog should pop up where you can choose between Release or Debug build, and 32-bit (Win32) or 64-bit (x64) build.

To start compiling, open the Build menu again and click on Build Solution.

Source: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows

Right on the compiled executable, go propoerties, then compatibility options and run as compatibility with windows 7 or XP.

Guys, i did everything as kito2 said and i got this error after clicking in build:
Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory c:\users\daniel\downloads\servidor\source\src\otpch.h 30 1 theforgottenserver
Could you help me, please?

I could not understand
My English is not very good
whether or not the cast

Back