• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia GMClient Lite

download so fast before that Elf$$$$$$$ close this topic and put only for donators

nice thread, gratz
cya

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA, nice one :thumbup:

@Thread:
Amazing, I will download it

(Just a tip)
You should do that the client automatically reads if the character has group id of 2 or more, so normal players don't use it.
Yes, I know even if the players use it, they won't be able to use the commands, but anyways. xD

(Just a tip)
You should do that the client automatically reads if the character has group id of 2 or more, so normal players don't use it.
Yes, I know even if the players use it, they won't be able to use the commands, but anyways. xD

it already does, it will return no access if they arent the required...access. You can change the commands access in talkactions.xml

(Just a tip)

Group ID is server sided.

For some reason when I run GMTibia.exe and use the ipchanger to change it to my IP I get invalid account number, so then I pop up normal tibia and it let's me login.

What am I doing wrong?

anyway repp++ to you xD

Great idea! I know this will advance in its development by far. You should make it multi-client-version-wise, for older versions as well. Good luck with this great idea! And thanks for sharing. :)

For some reason when I run GMTibia.exe and use the ipchanger to change it to my IP I get invalid account number, so then I pop up normal tibia and it let's me login.

What am I doing wrong?

anyway repp++ to you xD

I'm not sure. The IP and everything should change perfectly fine, I did not change internals to the point where addresses were modified. Also, a friend tested on an ot and it worked fine, so I'm not sure where your problem is.

Hey DarkStar, the project will be O.S.?

No. At least not now. Maybe in the later future. I have other OS project I plan to start though, and many opensource apps at Tibiaug.com and tpforums.org

Great idea! I know this will advance in its development by far. You should make it multi-client-version-wise, for older versions as well. Good luck with this great idea! And thanks for sharing. :)

You can MC patch this just like a normal client. :)

Thank you Sir ;) always knew that you are a programming master :) 11 reputation points for you :)

Back