• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia GMClient Lite

DarkstaR

Banned User
Reaction score
Well, heres a "Lite" release of my GMClient.

It is exactly as described here: GMClients, with the exception that it does not load the teleport locations from the .txt file, it only gives you the ability to TP to temple.

If you would like the advanced version with teleports loading from the .txt, then you can PM me. I will also add custom features if you have any in mind, just tell me what you need. Note: my abilities aren't limited to these menus, if you need something just ask about it!

F.A.Q
Q:
How does this edit my Tibia client?
A: I use a DLL to do my work for me, and I've edited Tibias PE-Header to automatically load my DLL when it is started.

Q: Can I still use my normal client if I want?
A: Yes, this can be used aside a normal client.

Q: Can I MC patch this client?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: How do I install this client?
A: Extract the files from the .rar and then move GMTibia.exe and hook.dll too you Tibia folder. Run GMClient.exe

Q: What version does this support?
A: 8.54, if you want an earlier version PM me and we can talk.

Q: What does the error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)" mean?
A: You may need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. You can get it from the following links:
x86 (32bit): Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
x64 (64bit): Download details: Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64)
If this doesn't work, PM me with information of your Operating system (7, xp, vista? x86, x64?)

Post here if you have more questions about this Lite release. Post in my other thread (Linked up top) if you have questions or comments on the GMClients project in general. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
forum-verified.png

muy bonita (that means I like your client Nick)

Im learning Spanish :pPP

lol ^^

Heres some in-game screenies of the Lite version, thanks to syntax!

i5ymoy.png

2q3ql5l.png

Also, this version seems to be a CPU hog due to a simple mistake I made.. Sorry about that.

Hey DarkstaR!

This is so awesome tool!, I think i'll made my own for Gamemasters usage on my OT. I use alot of custom commands so...

Really nice! +1!

download so fast before that Elf$$$$$$$ close this topic and put only for donators

nice thread, gratz
cya

Can't download
Code:
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Help please?

I was unaware that RS had a DL limit. I will contact a moderator to upload it via attachments for me.

I was unaware that RS had a DL limit. I will contact a moderator to upload it via attachments for me.
attachments at otland don't work me :mad:@@ (just as downloading anything else from otland.net)

PHP:
ERROR

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Please, upload in speedyshare.

PHP:
ERROR

This limit is reached.

Please, upload in speedyshare.

agree +1!

Theres a re-host temporary until a mod edits the first post.

Attachments

Back