• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ GMP as a rune configured in spells.

venius

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to make my great mana potion configured in spells so I can alter the healing, the exhaust, and vocations that can use it. However, I have yet to find a script that does this.

For clarity: I'm looking for a script for a rune configured in spells that has the player's scaling in mind and you should also be able to heal other players just like a potion.

Hi guys, I want to make my great mana potion configured in spells so I can alter the healing, the exhaust, and vocations that can use it. However, I have yet to find a script that does this.

For clarity: I'm looking for a script for a rune configured in spells that has the player's scaling in mind and you should also be able to heal other players just like a potion.
If you want a script that controls the mana potion, this is best for you
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_MANADRAIN)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
min = 3000
max = 3000

return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doSendAnimatedText("MegaMana", getPlayerPosition(cid), TEXTCOLOR_RED)
        return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
And if you want a mana potion to increase with each level or magic level, this will not work for you

If you want a script that controls the mana potion, this is best for you
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_MANADRAIN)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
min = 3000
max = 3000

return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doSendAnimatedText("MegaMana", getPlayerPosition(cid), TEXTCOLOR_RED)
        return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
And if you want a mana potion to increase with each level or magic level, this will not work for you
I don't think doSendAnimatedText works for the newer tfs. Is there a better way to print "Mega mana" or "Aaaah..."? (It should be printed on the target getting potted, so if you pot your friend the text is above them.)

I don't think doSendAnimatedText works for the newer tfs. Is there a better way to print "Mega mana" or "Aaaah..."? (It should be printed on the target getting potted, so if you pot your friend the text is above them.)
doSendAnimatedTex
Work well with me at
tfs 1.2
I don't know about printing it on target in pots I only see it on the person who uses it

Back