• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you guys stop arguing over this...
its not even worth your time.

Will you guys stop arguing over this...
its not even worth your time.

it is for me, I find it pretty interesting in what some people can believe... =)

I'll keep going till I find out a bit more about LiMannens believes =)

this is going pretty interesting =)

handed to me free = I BOUGHT my first computer.
I BOUGHT my first animal
I BOUGHT my first PS game

about world is flat... didn't you go in the 8, 9 grade in school? <.<

and, I wont open freaked bible..

I'm not a natzi, neither do I have hate to normal people, but I dislike ignorant people keep dreaming in something they never seen/heard anything about...

tell me, what your proof of the things you believe in.... I got enough of proof from my side...

tell me please =)

Edit: I rember the world was going down at 31 December 1999... but nothing happen... as I can see...

now its same shit, but about 12 2012... I will Mail you, January 2013.. and send a party picture about how fun I did had over the newyear.. while you self was crying in a corner because you thought world was ending 2012..

if now hell exist... I rather go there, then go to heaven and see "wannabe Ned Flanders" people... HUHUHUHUH omg!

(I'm still here because a windows update, shuting computer down after it =)

THE WORLD IS GOING DOWN 12 2012 !!! OMFG....WHERE THA HELL DID YOU READ THAT?

Are we even talking about the same thing anymore?...This will be my last message, this thread was good, until you entered it.

Geez, if you would just listen to yourself instead of just not thinking and let your hands write....
READ !

It's just plain and stupid...

Since you can't/don't know what chapter or even if it exist where it says the world is flat in the bible just says you said something stupid and that wasn't even true.

And there wasn't JUST religious people that thought the world was flat, it was long back.

It was normal people that thought it...it was africans and unnormalized people like you too.

I won't read your next reply...too boring, JDB was right...too stupid to argue with.

/Limannen

Sometimes im getting kinda mad when some muslims say that their God is real and the christians God is not, Why? Becasue christianity was created way longer then islam, Remember when i said some people on the other thread about the religons, This time is it the right word to use some, Becasue you can check with people and see on some channels in Al Jazira Sometimes they talk about the religons and God, They said said that islams God is real and christians aint... I got kinda pissed off when he said that, And all agreed with him lol.

I'm just getting pissed of to hear how "religious" people are ignoring the facts that we can prove there is no god, if the thing called "brain" come in use...

OMFG! is all I say,, Ffs think.. sure, if you've heard god things 10 years of your life you maybe don't want to hear the truth... but really FFS!

Xaroth, i suggest you take your time to appreciate other peoples feelings about their religion before starting to claim there ain't no GOD. Keep your arguments to yourself if they bring no good.. You don't have to question our beliefs right?.. :)

Xaroth, i suggest you take your time to appreciate other peoples feelings about their religion before starting to claim there ain't no GOD. Keep your arguments to yourself if they bring no good.. You don't have to question our beliefs right?.. :)

Couldn't have said it better.

If Tauku's sentence is too hard for you too understand Xaroth,
I would sum it up for you: Fuck off :thumbup:

/Limannen

Seriously Xaroth, how old are you? So you are telling me you believe in Science, nature and big bang but not in god? Let me make this easy for you to understand, you have no proofs at all that proves god doesn't exist. You believe in science interesting although not with you because you don't understand science well they never proved and will never prove that god doesn't exist. Your talking about believing in Nature, sounds good to me but who created Nature? Are you going to tell me big bang? Then ill say who created the universe? . Ah yes, how created those apes how became people?

Nothing can create itself by itself, someone must create it

Seriously Xaroth, how old are you? So you are telling me you believe in Science, nature and big bang but not in god? Let me make this easy for you to understand, you have no proofs at all that proves god doesn't exist. You believe in science interesting although not with you because you don't understand science well they never proved and will never prove that god doesn't exist. Your talking about believing in Nature, sounds good to me but who created Nature? Are you going to tell me big bang? Then ill say who created the universe? Nothing can create itself by itself, someone must create it.

Neither it will prove Gods existance.
Also, your last statement can be understood like there is no God, cause he couldnt create himself :cool:.

How can god be created? He is the creator of everything. Also science will prove gods existence, just wait and you'll see. When the day comes when your beloved science prove gods existence you'll come and say something else.

God, bigger than anyone, greater than anyone. And he is the one and only.

How can god be created? He is the creator of everything. Also science will prove gods existence, just wait and you'll see. When the day comes when your beloved science prove gods existence you'll come and say something else.

God, bigger than anyone, greater than anyone. And he is the one and only.

Thats why we have terrorists. They blindly believe in god, saying its him who told them to suicide bomb near the kindergarten.

JDB,
Whats funny about it? One more post from you that makes nonsense and you'll get infraction for it.

Thats why we have terrorists. They blindly believe in god, saying its him who told them to suicide bomb near the kindergarten.
Terrorist doesn't believe in God, terrorist have their own retarded religion. We muslims have banned every damn Terrorist from the religion Islam because they are the ones dragging or religions name in mud.

My post made sense,
I thought your post was funny.

What else is there to say?

Neither it will prove Gods existance.
Also, your last statement can be understood like there is no God, cause he couldnt create himself :cool:.

Maybe your right, maybe your not.. But i was raised up to be a good christian believer.

And nomather what you say, i'll never abandon my religion nor will i stop having faith in it.

You need to learn our culture and read our Bible/Koran or whatever religion you are in. To understand why we believe in it so much, so in a way you insulted me Czar but i believe it's alright. ^_^

@To All

If you've been having faith/love in something your whole life, and i just came and took it away, how would you feel?..

So stop this alright, keep your arguments to yourself. God is real or not? it's none of ur business if you're not a believer you'll never understand. I think you've insulted us enough :(

@up,
No Rudolf Czarodzie is totally wrong, he think because of have too much faith in god you become terrorist excuse me Rudolf Czarodzie but that is very stupid said.
My post made sense,
I thought your post was funny.

What else is there to say?

Where is the sense it made? Show me. If none has told you it yet, writing only lol means NONSENSE and its spam, now i hope you get it.

ZoOorO, i find this thread kinda offending and insulting to both our religions, and ofcourse every other religion aswell.. I think this is a thread that shouldn't been brought up in the first place, can you close it down?

No, such thread is good to have. To see other peoples thought towards different religion. I don't take anything offending from people nor shall you, since we don't know anything about their reasons, listen then judge is the best thing to do.

@up,
No Rudolf Czarodzie is totally wrong, he think because of have too much faith in god you become terrorist excuse me Rudolf Czarodzie but that is very stupid said.

Where is the sense it made? Show me. If none has told you it yet, writing only lol means NONSENSE and its spam, now i hope you get it.

Please point in my posts where did I say that when someone that have 'a lot of faith' in god is terrorist. I guess you missunderstand something.

To clear something out, I dont feel hate nor dislike followers of god. I, myself, have been raised in christian family.

A lesson for everbody to learn, respect to be respected.

In this case respect our religions, now i'm going out.

Have a nice day everyone on OTLAND!

Please point in my posts where did I say that when someone that have 'a lot of faith' in god is terrorist. I guess you missunderstand something.

To clear something out, I dont feel hate nor dislike followers of god. I, myself, have been raised in christian family.
"Thats why we have terrorists. They blindly believe in god"
To me it have almost the same result :p Also I might be wrong then ill apologize.

Ah ye, god doesn't speak to anyone he only talks to the ones he chose to be prophets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back