• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(...)respect to be respected.(...)

:thumbup:

"Thats why we have terrorists. They blindly believe in god"
To me it have almost the same result :p Also I might be wrong then ill apologize.

Actually I understand it in the other way:
Terrorists mostly are, or at least claims to be, the followers of god BUT followers of god doesnt have to be terrorists. :p

You said it :D To fix you sentence a little bit "Followers of god aren't terrorists" that's how it is^^

You said it :D To fix you sentence a little bit "Followers of god aren't terrorists" that's how it is^^

I know I said it and my previous post just shows what I meant by that ^^;

To be honest, I dont like those kind of topics. We live in 21st century, everyone is free to live how he wants, do what he wants and believe in what he wants. If someone is believing in god then Im ok with that. Im not any type of racist or what ever. One of my best friends is actually worshipping god very much, it doesnt have any influence on our friendship.

Rudolf Czarodziej,
Yes you are right. Well to be honest I don't care if my friend is jew or christian a friend is a friend the religion doesn't matter!

Couldn't have said it better.

If Tauku's sentence is too hard for you too understand Xaroth,
I would sum it up for you: Fuck off :thumbup:

/Limannen

no, but I get pissed of when people is scaring kids about fire of hell and so on, I've seen it happen, by a freaked religious guy..

anyhow... I get pretty pissed of when people are argument there is a something, that just have been proved not exist...

NVM,,, I don't continu this line......

Xaroth,
Show me the proofs of God's non existence.

Where in his post do you see him stating that there are more gods? There are only one god and its Allah.

Because people say there is no "Allah". And say there is another God that THEY belive in.

Xaroth,
Show me the proofs of God's non existence.

Show us proof of God Existance. :)

Sometimes im getting kinda mad when some muslims say that their God is real and the christians God is not, Why? Becasue christianity was created way longer then islam, Remember when i said some people on the other thread about the religons, This time is it the right word to use some, Becasue you can check with people and see on some channels in Al Jazira Sometimes they talk about the religons and God, They said said that islams God is real and christians aint... I got kinda pissed off when he said that, And all agreed with him lol.

Christians and Muslims beleive in the same God... :huh:
Muslims just have a different name for him.

Because people say there is no "Allah". And say there is another God that THEY belive in.

Show us proof of God Existance. :)

He dont need to, All you see is created by God, He made the humans so you can say he did the computer too

Christians and Muslims beleive in the same God... :huh:
Muslims just have a different name for him.

I know, But why do some say that then?

He dont need to, All you see is created by God, He made the humans so you can say he did the computer too

Who made god then? See, we are just getting threw this over and over... And God didn't make my Computer... Compaq did. And my Father and Mother made me. And My grandmother and grand father made my mother/father.

Who made god then? See, we are just getting threw this over and over... And God didn't make my Computer... Compaq did. And my Father and Mother made me. And My grandmother and grand father made my mother/father.

You already got the answere

It seems like you don't believe in his existence,
even if it's unlikely that gods been there forever back...
It's kind of weird that the big bang JUST HAPPEN like that, and what was it before the big bang?
A whole black space? and BOOM, the damn big bang comes.

And swoosh, god just pops up? just like that`? :)

Is There Evidence God Exists?

Yes. Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.
[Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

How Can we Prove There is a God?

Note: "Proving" God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.

We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.

One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."

Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.

Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?

Where is God?

Some other religions teach "God is everywhere." This is actually called "pantheism" and it is the opposite of our belief system in Islam. Allah tells us clearly there is nothing, anywhere in the universe like Him similar to his likeness, nor is He ever in His creation.

He tells us in the Quran He created the universe in six "yawm" (periods of time) and then He "astawah 'ala al Arsh" (rose up, above His Throne). He is there (above His Throne) and will remain there until the End Times.

Allah has such complete Knowledge as to be able to Know all things past, present and future in all places at exactly the same time. The same can be said for His absolute Hearing and Seeing. In this way, His Knowledge, His Hearing, His Sight is everywhere simultaneously.

In this regard, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told us He is as close to us as our jugular vein. He also explained Allah is "with us" when we are in sincere worship to Him and in times of need. Naturally, this would not compromise His existence outside of His creation.

The Quran offers us a more detailed understanding of Where (and Who) Allah is.

"Certainly your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. He brings the night as a cover over the day rapidly, and the sun, the moon, the stars subject to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and the Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the universe!"

[Noble Quran 7:54]

"Indeed, your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above), the Throne, disposing the affair of everything. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except by His Permission. This is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Won't you then remember?"
[Noble Quran 10:3]

"It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain."

[Noble Quran 13:2]

Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. The Most Beneficent! Ask Him, as He is Al-Khabir (The All-Knower of everything).
[Noble Quran 25:59]

Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper etc.) or an intercessor. Won't you then remember (accepting admonishment)?
[Noble Quran 32:4]

And indeed We (Allah uses the word "We" in the royal sense like the king who says, "We decree the following...", this is not in the plural) created the heavens and the earth and everything in between in six days and fatigue never touched Us (again, this is the royal "Us" not plural).
[Noble Quran 50:38]

He is the One Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends up to it. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) where so ever you may be. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.
[Noble Quran 57:4]

We observe from these statements a very logical approach to understanding the nature of God without comparing Him to creation or putting Him in His creation.

Why Did God Create Everything?

Allah says in His Quran He did not create all of this for any foolish purpose. Allah Says:

And I did not Create the jinn and humans except they should worship Me.
[Noble Quran 51:56]

He created us for the purpose of worshiping Him, Alone and without any partners.

And He it is Who has created the heavens and the earth in six Days and His Throne was on the water, that He might try you, which of you is the best in deeds. But if you were to say to them: "You shall indeed be raised up after death," those who disbelieve would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious magic."
[Noble Quran 11:7]

Allah has created all we call the universe as a test for us. This is not our final destination. What we might consider to be "bad" or "good" could actually be quite the opposite.

Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion, and He has the Ability to do all things.

(He's the One) Who has created death and life, so He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving;

(He's the One) Who has created the seven heavens one above another, you can see no fault in the creations of the Most Beneficent. Then look again: "Can you see any rifts?"

Then look again and yet again, your sight will return to you in a state of humiliation and worn out.
[Noble Quran 67:1-4]

The Quran tells us about the nature of mankind and how quickly we forget the many wonderful blessings provided to us daily. Allah describes our attitude clearly in His Quran:

And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord (Allah Alone), turning to Him in repentance, but when He bestows a favor upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before, and he sets up rivals to Allah, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: "Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely, you are (one) of the dwellers of the Fire!"
[Noble Quran 39:8]

We forget, as we were created to forget. And this is a part of our test. Will we only use a selective memory and overlook what we owe to our Creator and Sustainer? Or will we be appreciative even when we are suffering some hardship or setback in this life?

As for mankind, whenever his Lord tests him giving him honor and gifts, he says (bragging): "My Lord honors me."

But whenever He tests him by withholding his livelihood, he says: "My Lord has disgraced me!"
[Noble Quran 89:15-16]

Then Allah makes clear to us the real reasoning behind all that is taking place:

Nay! But (it is because) you do not treat orphans with kindness and generosity.

And you do not encourage feeding of the poor!

And you devour inheritance with greed,

And you love wealth with abounding love!
[Noble Quran 89:17-20]

Allah has created us and given us so much, yet we are so careless concerning His Right to be worshipped exclusively and deny the Day of Judgment wherein we will all be asked concerning His Generosity.

O man! What has made you careless concerning your Lord, the Most Generous?

Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion;

In whatever form He willed, He put you together.

Nay! But you deny the Recompense (reward for good deeds and punishment for evil deeds).
[Noble Quran 82:6-9]

And how will we view our condition and surroundings? And how will we treat others around us? Are we considerate of others and are we quick to blame or quick to forgive? All of these things are a part of our test, the things we will be asked about on the Day of Judgment.

God of The Jews And Christians?

Is 'Allah' the same god of the Jews and Christians?

Yes. The word in Hebrew came from "El" and in Arabic from "Elh". The word for "god" (note the small 'g' in English) is "Elah". Compare this to "Eloi" and "Eli" in the New Testament.

The word "Allah" is the perfect word to describe the God of Jews and Christians as it does not permit gender nor plural. Therefore, when the word is used as in "Eloihim" or "Allahumma" (these would appear at first to be plural and/or female genders) it becomes clear it is the royal usage such as a king would use in referring to his royal station while make a decree of some type. The king would state, "We decree the following..." and he is actually talking about his royal position rather than plural status.

There is no word in English for the "God" of Israel, the "God" of Jesus. This explains why the spelling remains the same whether speaking of a false "god" or pagan idol and the "God" of Abraham or Moses or Jesus (peace be upon them). Note the use of the capital "g" (G). This is the only way English can present a difference between the two. In the Semitic languages it is easy to distinguish the difference between a "god" and "The God" due to the structure of the word itself.

Evidence for this is quite simple. Visit any motel or hotel and remove the Bible located in the drawer next to the bed (placed they courtesy of the Gideon Society). Note inside the first few pages a reference to the translations of the Bible they have made into 27 languages. The second example they give is to the Arabic language of the passage in the New Testament from the Gospel of John 3:16. The verse begins in English; "For God so loved the world.." and in the Arabic translation the word used for "God" is "Allah."

The Arabic Bible beginning with the Book of Genesis uses the word "Allah" to represent "The God" of Creation; Adam and Eve; Noah; Abraham; Ishmael and Isaac and Israel. Page one of Genesis has the word "Allah" 17 times.

Omg, no time to read all, but I won't belive in it anyways. :/

god is a invention of mankind to have something over there head and that they feel comvorted that theres something after death thats all. for me there ain't such a thing but i find it great when people can believe. i don't wanna start argueing if theres something like a god or not but for me there isn't. If there was one where is he today? does he hate us all that he lets wars being faught, his own People (the Jews <_< ) being killed during WW2, letting people starve in Afrika? Is that what God wants? I always thought he should be a good guy and help the poor an weak bla bla...

but he ain't he lets them die day by day!
If there is ever such a thing like a god and i see him when i die i am going to tell him that right in his face if he likes it or not!

oh and those miracles you people talk about is a big bunch of bull. its something the people thought up to show how "mighty" their god is.

God, Allah,... all fake thought up by man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back