• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God is definitely real...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know where the topic changed, it was supposed to be about Michael Jackson, now it's a huge argument about God.

Last edited:
just irony, that history is stupid but obviously god is real.

Maybe it was time to go? Maybe MJ wanted to see his mom again? Maybe his mom wanted him to come home?

There is no God. You die because you die. That's it.

I know people will spam now, and say: YES! THERE IS A GOD FFS NOOB RACIST.

Is he? The day "God" show him/herself, I'm going to Run around the earth 1000 times!
And I'm going to pray every single day in my whole life.

well i saw ghosts so yes i believe in god..
also when i was in london once i was goin like in a walk with my GF it was still early and no1 was on the streets we heard really strange voices in a sub way it was like "look at this guy hes walking his girl" or such thing.. really scary gosh but no1 was there

And who can prove God doesn't exists? :thumbup:

Did you see him? Did he respond to your prayers? What other proof the ones believing in god has except of so-called 'HOLY' bible?

I can see my laptop - it exists, but can I see god? Simple answer: no :(

Did you see him? Did he respond to your prayers? What other proof the ones believing in god has except of so-called 'HOLY' bible?

I can see my laptop - it exists, but can I see god? Simple answer: no :(

Exactly.

There is no gods over all... because if god created everything... who created him?! O_O

and we pass over to Arabic belief.. they detonated Denmark because the picture of Mohamed.. but.. if "Mohamed" was real, and that would be so fucking bad to make a fake pic on him... wouldn't he come down himself to kick that danish ass because of the picture?! O_O

1If there was a God... why ain't he kill all humans.. because we are killing one of hes planets? O_O

2If there was a god.. how could he let Osama Bin laden kill a whole village with poison gas... O_O

3if there was a god, how come he have never prooven he exist... if there was a god and he did show himself once each 10 years or something.. everyone would know he was for real, and the children is comming to next generation...

4If there was a god... how could he let priest on the early year of 1200 century use Gods name to earn money and power?

Think of these things...

Sincerely

What about the things that happened and are happening to this:

180px-Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg

Scientists, NASA ppl, etc... already studied and checked and anything can't be proved as something scientific...

I actually think God exists...

(I don't know how to say this in english, but it's interesting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back