• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gold Pouch Canary

Repsor

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
I want to edit my Gold Pouch so that i can collect there also Normal Loot but the only thing i found was

C++:
    Container* container = thing->getContainer();
    if (!container || (container->getID() == ITEM_GOLD_POUCH && category != OBJECTCATEGORY_GOLD)) {
        player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE);
        return;
    }

Mby someone know how to do it mby even a simpler way then source edit XD

(Latest Canary 1.3.1)
(Version 12.86)

C++:
/* Container* container = thing->getContainer();
    if (!container || (container->getID() == ITEM_GOLD_POUCH && category != OBJECTCATEGORY_GOLD)) {
        return;
    } */

I think you need to delete this part from the code or edit with /* and */, recompile and it will work

Last edited:
C++:
        return;
    } *\

I think you need to delete this part from the code or edit with /* and *\, recompile and it will work
Remove (Complie) Dont worked would be to smart xD
Post automatically merged:

C++:
        return;
    } *\

I think you need to delete this part from the code or edit with /* and *\, recompile and it will work

what you mean with edit exactly ?

Last edited:
Remove (Complie) Dont worked would be to smart xD
Post automatically merged:

what you mean with edit exactly ?
Using /* before the code and */ after, like below.

And delete is delete the full code part below.

C++:
/*Container* container = thing->getContainer();
        return;
    }*/

But, i dont know nothing about c++ code, but, as we can see, the code determine that items moved to gold pounch different from money(gold, platinum...) will return "Sorry not possible." and the item will not be moved.

Last edited:
Back