• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good dedicated provider!

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey any one know a good dedicated provider?
that i can use paypal with!

Last edited:
theplanet. cipsoft host there, or they did at least, isnt that enough information?

WRONG! they got there own dedicateds computer at the company house in germany and like 10 in england not on a damn theplanet.

For you use serverloft good for a rl map with like 500 players

(softcores, icechaw, and those are hosted there.)

Yea i need a good one where you can pay with paypal also, every month not annually. i want one that can hold around 100 players on a 94mb map. cheapish

WRONG! they got there own dedicateds computer at the company house in germany and like 10 in england not on a damn theplanet.

For you use serverloft good for a rl map with like 500 players

(softcores, icechaw, and those are hosted there.)

They've hosted in theplanet for a while...

Trash_TALK@max? why the hell you talk things when you don't know what your talking about, here a pic (Server = calmera):

120jqs4.jpg

They've hosted in theplanet for a while...

They still host on theplanet...

@Offtopic:
Ill get operate on monday wish me gud luck >.>

I'm suppose to be resting so Cya in few weeks...

if you plan to host for a long time (>5 months or so) stick with Hetzner. They got a 149 euro installation fee, but it's worth it :) 8gb DDR3 and i7 quad for 49euro/month.

If you don't want to pay the installation fee, pick serverloft

roflmao

Last edited:
serverloft is the shit for ot -.- dnt talk shit abt owner the 3 owners
on cipsoft go there and take it with him if u wanna or i can come and kick youre ass

Back