• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
Hey, some of you PROBABLY don't know me.
And most call me a noob. Which I'm not.

I'm leaving OTLand, like almost half of the other users.

Main reason:

Because Talaturen, your very respected Administrator here, is DDoSing OTFans, and making it very slow.

Other reasons:

Another one is because you forgotten developers have put a code in, so we can't submit our servers into OTserverlist.org, anymore.
Seriously? Why, can't anyone grow up?

I go through arguments pretty fast, but seriously, 3 years so far?
Tala, please stop this nonsense.

I hope all OTFans users go back to OTFans from here.

Very pathetic.

Mods, don't delete this, because it will just show how much of a crybaby you would be, to let the other cool members read all of this information.

Goodbye,
R3ignlasting.

He meant Otfans users that are on Otland :blink: He didn't fail :D

uu mean OtLand users??

Fail!

i dont think talaturen is DDoSing OTFans...

and good bye :p go back to OTFans (suxx forum), OtLand rulez.

Talaturen is DDosing OTFans.

And you is fail.
I'm not the one with 300 posts on OTLand, and never will because I will probably get banned because of bad Moderators here.

mi häve 322 posts plax ;SS and u hävä 274!!

u mada is fail :D

and TALATUREN IS NOT DDOSING OTFANS !!
when yes, Nice Job Tala :* :)!

Alright, let's see, I don't give a shit about my posts, they don't matter, and with your posts not mattering, your still a noob.

Not replying to this thread anymore, why doesn't everyone go ahead and flame me ALOT?

Talaturen is being the noobie one, and being selfish, not letting us put his forgotten server into OTServerlist.org, and I actually know that he was, or still is DDoSing OTFans, to make it slower for a fact.

Why don't you go check, to see if OTFans is going slower, and not loading too good?

Idc, if you guys flame me, because I know that he was, and is probably still DDoSing OTfans at this very moment.

Reasons for why he wrote that code into TFS was because of the following:
Xinn banned one of his servers because of dataspoofing, which was 'true' but, something got wrong with OTServlist.org, and had nothing to do with us.
After waiting over 3 weeks of trying to contact Xinn about the issue, he banned the other two servers as well, with the reason ':('.
After another few weeks of trying to contact him, Talaturen gave up, and wrote this code instead.
And i know Talaturen irl, and we talked alot about this issue before he even thought of writing the code.

If you start a fight, you should expect to get some struggle, atleast over the internet \o\.

@R3ignlasting

The code was added due to OTServ List banned all the TFS users, so get some information before, noob.

Anybody cares if you leave, go ahead.

Look guys, the problem is between xinn and Talaturen,
because of xinn, GriZzm0 posted what he've posted,
because of what he've posted OTFans got flooded,
then OtLand got flooded (don't judge me, I was mistaken)
and this was going round round between this two forums,
wich has absolutely no point involving the whole community on both sides.

Now all of you, stop talking bullshit when you don't know the truth
Secondly, stop getting involved in this, nothing is related to anyone of you
It's all about Talaturen and xinn! They should resolve this on their own!

Look guys, the problem is between xinn and Talaturen,
because of xinn, GriZzm0 posted what he've posted,
because of what he've posted OTFans got flooded,
then OtLand got flooded (don't judge me, I was mistaken)
and this was going round round between this two forums,
wich has absolutely no point involving the whole community on both sides.

Now all of you, stop talking bullshit when you don't know the truth
Secondly, stop getting involved in this, nothing is related to anyone of you
It's all about Talaturen and xinn! They should resolve this on their own!

He banned mine and Talaturens servers without reasons, which was also the cause for why he wrote that piece of code, so I believe I'm involved in this, and i know all the truth as well.

Alright, let's see, I don't give a shit about my posts, they don't matter, and with your posts not mattering, your still a noob.

Not replying to this thread anymore, why doesn't everyone go ahead and flame me ALOT?

Talaturen is being the noobie one, and being selfish, not letting us put his forgotten server into OTServerlist.org, and I actually know that he was, or still is DDoSing OTFans, to make it slower for a fact.

Why don't you go check, to see if OTFans is going slower, and not loading too good?

Idc, if you guys flame me, because I know that he was, and is probably still DDoSing OTfans at this very moment.
Of course you would post a one-sided argument against him with half of it being complete bullshit.
Give me one scrap of proof that Talaturen is, or ever was, DDoSing OTFans and I will delete this post and post my apologies.

Of course we're going to flame you for this thread, it is pointless and just a desperate attempt to get people to leave with you for reasons that aren't even true.
You know nobody here gives a shit if you leave, so why make a thread about it?

I don't give a shit about R3ignlasting, hes a douche

He banned mine and Talaturens servers without reasons, which was also the cause for why he wrote that piece of code, so I believe I'm involved in this, and i know all the truth as well.

yah, right, the server team with the lead of Talaturen

I would love to see your proofs that Talaturen did DDoS otfans.

I would love to see your proofs that Talaturen did DDoS otfans.

You won't love then... he doesn't have any proof, because Talaturen didn't DDoS or DoS attacked OTFans.

You won't love then... he doesn't have any proof, because Talaturen didn't DDoS or DoS attacked OTFans.

That’s the reason why i would love to see them? I know that Talaturen didn’t DDoS otfans.

I actually don't think Talaturen Ddosed OTFans.

He already told us he didn't, so.. I actually believe in his word.

He accepted he DDoS attacked some OTFans members, but never OTFans.

:blink:

nooba

if tala ddosad otfans i think it was for an reason
anyone remember when otland got pinged/ddosed yesterday?
maybe tala ping pong/ddos back

i haveent seen tala say that he didnt ddos otfans but if he said that he i belive him ofc...

DONT MESS WITH MY FAMILY

there is Lahto, Chatune, Baba, and idiot..

An Epic Fail... ^_^

Talaturen DDoSing OTFucks ?

Go kill urself dude ;)
Bye

Well i dont really care because i dont visit OTF often like OTL..
But i dont think so tht Talaturen is so childish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back