• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GP Castle Discussion

Should Spawns in the Castle be PvP?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
I tried hunting with my 2nd char in the VIP nightmares... I had 1 minute inside when 2 guys 500 & 700 levels above me trapped me and forced me to pay either ingots or points to not kill me. I refused and died... tried to hunt each other day... same story.

Well then you pay us and you don't die simple as, I'm guessing it was me (Bjonik) & Ooth, all you gotta do bro is pay us and we leave you alone. but its ok we're retired now, go hutn all you want. Spawns are public again.

Yes PVP please, so people don't follow you around and exori rai/Exevo gran mas mort <cough> Necro Demonic/Daark assassin <cough>

Yes PVP please, so people don't follow you around and exori rai/Exevo gran mas mort <cough> Necro Demonic/Daark assassin <cough>

in first I cannot use this spell in nightmare because uses three times I alone use Sd.

Last edited:
:(

You need to know more lenguage and tibia is not life go study bro:thumbup:

@in my last year of high school going to join the Air Force or go to university. And since when did I imply that Tibia was life I spend max 3 hrs on Tibia per day, also i play premier Basketball and Cricket.

@in my last year of high school going to join the Air Force or go to university. And since when did I imply that Tibia was life I spend max 3 hrs on Tibia per day, also i play premier Basketball and Cricket.

Aire force :thumbup: rox life, then barely you left the school.;)

funny how lots of the people who are talking about people being able to level untouched and then come for wars have access to private spawns which the other team cant touch them in

~~Raxor

Well then you pay us and you don't die simple as, I'm guessing it was me (Bjonik) & Ooth, all you gotta do bro is pay us and we leave you alone. but its ok we're retired now, go hutn all you want. Spawns are public again.

Actually no... wasn't you guys

This is 10% percent blood, 0% skills
15% Random people PA and Kills
5% Fun, 50% Lame
And a 100% reason Not to play this game!

Wait, hold on a second.

I still can't believe Necro Demonic is saying something other than, "Donated again :thumbup:"

:confused:

These non-pvp spawns are the worst thing to happen to Cyntara v3, I had my private spawn removed because it was practically the same thing, only my team can get in and we leveled there a good bit, i had it removed before anyone in my team ever rebirthed so it wouldn't get looked at as such a cheap spawn. The non-pvp spawns are terrible, look at Necro Demonic, if you could somehow look at the monsters he has killed to get level 1200, rebirth, and lvl 800 again, i guarantee that it is 95% nightmares and all came from that non-pvp spawn. If he/she was to be hunting the normal spawns like most players, he wouldn't even be 1200 by now and I thought that was the reason private spawns can't be sold anymore, you don't want them ruining the server? In all honesty look at the non-pvp zones, doing the same exact thing. Necro can get a blocker and go to legendary warrior's just like everyone else does most of the time.

These non-pvp spawns are the worst thing to happen to Cyntara v3, I had my private spawn removed because it was practically the same thing, only my team can get in and we leveled there a good bit, i had it removed before anyone in my team ever rebirthed so it wouldn't get looked at as such a cheap spawn. The non-pvp spawns are terrible, look at Necro Demonic, if you could somehow look at the monsters he has killed to get level 1200, rebirth, and lvl 800 again, i guarantee that it is 95% nightmares and all came from that non-pvp spawn. If he/she was to be hunting the normal spawns like most players, he wouldn't even be 1200 by now and I thought that was the reason private spawns can't be sold anymore, you don't want them ruining the server? In all honesty look at the non-pvp zones, doing the same exact thing. Necro can get a blocker and go to legendary warrior's just like everyone else does most of the time.

You not play different server?:blink:

Back