• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Just came out today! This is definitely a Game of the Year!

[video=youtube;N-xHcvug3WI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI[/video]

I am seriously going to have a blast in that game!! looks amazing and i can not wait!!!!

Oh
My
God

Game of the year indeed. So much to do and explore, and is that 3 lead character thing what i think it is? In free roam they do stuff on their own? So they get into cop chases etc without you?!?! How awesome is that!!!???!

[video=youtube;Jl2anwd2TBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl2anwd2TBg[/video]

This will definetly be another nolife addiction game cant wait :D :p
looking forward to the online trailer aswell , lets hope its as good as this one

It better come to next gen consoles, i dont want to have to keep my xbox 360 or ps3 just to play 1 game.

Wait, weren't you able to play ps3 games on the new ps?

@Topic

OH my god, it looks so effing awesome! I WANT IT.

I was dubious of continuing with gta, saints row kinda pulled me away from gta however, this multi roam character thing looks insane.

Also have a feeling this wont be released on next gen for a while. Maybe next year. Since wouldn't tey have to revamp the graphics and a few other features in the engine? Idk but i probably wont get ps4 until early next year.

I haven't seen a game ported to another console where they have upped the graphics :p So I doubt they'll do that, but if they bring it to next gen consoles, then it will probably be digital copies like ps3 did with ps1 games etc

I haven't seen a game ported to another console where they have upped the graphics :p So I doubt they'll do that, but if they bring it to next gen consoles, then it will probably be digital copies like ps3 did with ps1 games etc

Yh probably..

Well - just watched the online gameplay trailer.. Looks pretty sick. Wonder how much this will be. Games used to be (new) £30, then £40, then £45, then £50 and some are now pushing £60. Hopefully they don't charge too much. Also they stated that there will be constant updates and new content being developed. More like "we have it all ready, we're just gonna release in stages to get more money from you!!"

Pre ordered my copy while ago:
Grand Theft Auto V GTA Special Edition PS3 69.99EUR

Back