• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Well its special edition, just a game costs porlly 59EUR~~
The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:

Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork
This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.

Blueprint Map
This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.

Special Ability Boost
Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

Stunt Plane Trials
Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.

Additional Weapons
When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

I am usually against all the collectors editions and stuffs :D don't like playing with barbie dolls but as a GTA fan i really like this special editon :p

Wait, weren't you able to play ps3 games on the new ps?

@Topic

OH my god, it looks so effing awesome! I WANT IT.

The new consoles work 100% different, its almost the same as trying to play a gameboy game on a dvd player. The games could become compatible but not without HUGE costly efforts.

honestly this graphics too bad for a game of this cost..... maybe if it was 10$ i would buy it

honestly this graphics too bad for a game of this cost..... maybe if it was 10$ i would buy it

Graphics has nothing to do with how good a game it -.- Look at oot :) still the best game ever made and it is 16MB

Just started to download it :D Release is on monday but Xbox rip is out already :p will buy it when it is released on PC tho :)

I am disappointed that there are so many leaks, a lot of people have the game already, there are even torrents out already >_> I guess ill have to stay away from internet coz there are gameplay footage and spoilers EVERYWHERE

I am disappointed that there are so many leaks, a lot of people have the game already, there are even torrents out already >_> I guess ill have to stay away from internet coz there are gameplay footage and spoilers EVERYWHERE

Spoilers for GTA? there isnt much to spoil unless it is late mission gameplay
im just trying to stay away from anything related to it until it launches in 2 days 6 hours

Pre-ordered it 1 month ago, 4 days till release! :)
2 days, 1 hour, 24 minutes*
MN6njWw.png

Haven't preordered this because had uni money to save. BUT i will buy this sometime in october/november :>. Have to also save £100 for this boat party :>

I hope you will be able to mod for GTA V like you could for GTA 4. Would be awesome. Can't wait. ;)

Back