• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

No, it's released here on the 17th, it's the 17th in 3 hours and 20 minutes now.
nbyV9LL.png
Ok I was just refering to this http://gta5countdown.com/ :)

Where can i find it for download as PC Game?

I mean buy via Debit Card and download, like stream games or something.

Last edited:
no friggin idea, just googled :p
From what I've heard, GTA Online will be for PC, unsure about the other one though. I'm going to take a guess and say GTA V will be released for PC in a few months, after new consoles etc are released. It hopefully will be released with the new gen versions of the game. (X1, PS4 and hopefully PC title)

Waiting for game to install :{ around 90% done so far D;, Longest 15 minutes of my life ...

I saw in fukin' game center, queue like 10 hours and just for Xbox / PS3, I have to wait for a PC version first ^_^.

Got my special edition today, wasn't worth pre-ordering tho :p Saw the game in so many stores today, i could just have picked it up directly from store.

Back