• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Greed OT Movie(s) - Multimedia Gallery

What do you think about the movie(s)?

• Fun to see, the quests is hard and I feel motivated to do it! Watched till the end...

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Boring quest... easy to make... and video is not intresting at all....

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It's ok, I dont think is hard, good to pass time.... Got bored at the half of the video....

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

ralke

(Ņ‚ Ķ ā›ā€Æą·“ Ķ”ā›)į•¤
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi!, I want to share a little movie i've made for my server, with a custom quest golden helmet quest I made, please vote on poll to give me feedback... šŸ˜„ I'll probably be updating this post with more videos. Regards, thanks for watching!

Verminor's Hellgate Quest}
Team:
Pipeskunk (ek 196), Mariisativa (ek 270), Motomoto (ed 292), Pablokiwi (rp 335)
Rewards: choose between golden helmet, demonwing axe, magic longsword, hammer of prophecies

Last edited:
i have just a question, why do the character keep saying "I'm comming"? and other random things xD

Jajaja ive just quoted some Lol champion sentences and set as spell words, btw, are the same spells of Tibia, didnt do mayor changes
For the next video, I will upload a rework of Pits of Inferno, thanks for voting is very important to me to get your feedback!

Last edited:
Made another one, now for Blue Legs Quest!

Now at least there's enough videos to add the website page :)
1655973865068.png

Back