• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grenadia custom RPG map showoff

Grenadia

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to show you my creation - RPG map for incomming server (i'll put info in advertising 7 days before start). It's server with custom datpack based on 8.60 client. Screens from map will be updated daily. If you have any question or suggestion - i'm open to them.

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/HMrRN

94D6zmq.png

BxQNHrc.png

B0jPDjP.png

8pHs2Oi.png

b8eZycg.jpg

CuX5nyW.png

2VnZcVp.jpg

P7ckxCX.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but this city really suck.
City distribution is really bad, 9-10 houses in city? Are there any shops? Most place in this city took nature but why? Did you see a lot of nature in cities? Maybe in parks or gardens but there is not as many green near the houses as you did. Please, remake this city or download something already made becouse the city you showed is shit.

It's alright but you should take some more time to develop the map before releasing the server!

It looks pretty good! My major gripe with your city is that the roads are all crooked, and like other people has already pointed out, your city is close to being more nature than city :p

In next few days we are going to update main city as you suggested in comments.
Meanwhile, a new screenshots.

Ice Land

VoF6lq4.png

tfZQx7q.png

CrRTEZE.png

vhxlP6Q.png

y0iD2t2.png

3nG9ZbQ.png

4V7qDEN.jpg

Can you post me screen with those borders, please? We're using custom dat pack with other ids so those tells me nothing :p

You've got the basic understandings of mapping, however I would say that you should start working on shaping your stuff with RAW. You're mountains here looks kind of squary, and your grounds could be mixed a lot better with raw borders.
But keep up the good work, if you are mapping a full map from scratch, I can understand that using RAW on all of it would take too long :)

Back