• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grenadia custom RPG map showoff

ykzCR0N.png

9ahgtHB.png

PvxhLfz.png

Dear players,

We haven't posted information on our forum board for a long time. We have good news - we are still working on Grenadia. Lately we've fixed many critical errors which just stopped our regular development on project.

Now we can continue our work which means more information and screens will be posted on Grenadia forum board and Facebook profile.

New screenshots:

cEfqtME.png

IBbHnyO.png

cwt51QI.png

7WyCfRi.png

Best regards,
Grenadia Team.

Rik123 said:
Problem with the farm is: it looks cool now but the wheat will grow so in like 20 minutes it's full of full-grown wheat :<

It's not a problem - we can force players to water farm if they want to grow wheat. In other case - it won't change.

New screenshots:

VcXzNIi.png

Yktsgdp.png

FM3WTBI.png

the pictures are getting better from browsing through this thread. keep it up

Looks better now, but why does everyone use the "grass doodad nature" brush and just spam it literally on every square of grass? I use mine way differently I guess.

Same thing again... there doesn't have to be grass tufts on almost every sqm :p
And imo you should get rid of the "fat" ones (6216)

Still good work, keep it up

Back