• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guardian's lifethread.

Was just hunting with Vercetti from Patriotic Union.. Pictures coming soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

We looted a four-leaf clover! =D
Q5fL7.png

Level 301 again..
BdamT.png

Ladybug tamed! :)
w0Xwd.png

And the loot from that round: (not included four-leaf clover) which equals:
paVZ8.png
vNzu8.png
Nice, I never get that lucky at hives. How long do you hunt for there? I only get at max a couple of shield and 1 - 4 Scythes

Went hunting this morning with Draeth, some banuta and some hive.. Got level 302

zJC9a.png

Level 303
qobEO.png

Last edited:
Been 2 days since I posted a picture, didn't do much yesterday..

But today I was in hive with Rage Valley, 3 achievements made! :)

Level 304
GorKR.png

ML 119
BDPJe.png

and level 305! :)
CeB3M.png

Went looking for the Crustacea Gigantica!

WONwS.png

Lucky me ! =)

- - - Updated - - -
10:37 AM - 24/10

Picture number 30 or something..

I just bought a gill gugel, I didn't need it I just think it looks sexy x)

WW2y6.png

15:11 You see a gill gugel (Arm:5, magic level +2, protection earth +6%, fire -6%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 150 or higher.
It weighs 9.00 oz.

Also, lately I've been a bit inactive because playing some real tibia and haven't really felt like playing MS or EK.

I tamed Draptor on my RP though, might start playing it, and I will post pictures if I do.
I also got a new knight, I'm planning on botting it, getting money and buying eq for it by using the money I've gained from that char, so it would feel like I just started again (because now I'm rich and there's no challenge except leveling) and if I do, I will ofc post pictures :)

Last edited:
Went Banuta with Knaesigt Bror! =)

Eq looking hawt! :3 - (I used the west one when we were deep down in banuta, scary though if someone would mas flam me) :D
NFbjE.png

Got level 306! o/
bNkRU.png

Met Amazing Wayne there.. 3 brotherhood outfits xD
09Qtg.png

BUTDEYNOHAVSMOKE

The knight that I was talking about had eq: Hellforged Axe, Zaoan Helmet, Elite Draken Mail, Zaoan Legs, Boh, MMS as starter eq. I upgraded the MMS to a Prismatic Shield which I got from botting a friends char for 16h - he paid me 3kk for that, that nice son of a bitch :*

Decided to use them on my ek.. Now some screenshots of my ek, level 153-161 (one failed because I was playing Bloodline Champions while the bot was taking screenshot x) - Yes I'm botting this char

Pictures coming soon

Last edited:
Gogo mate! :)

Here's the pictures (also I chose to hide my name for now) - If you do know the name, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't spoil it :)

154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161
lQx5H.png
aTlUb.png

Nmddr.png
5YbjY.png

g4Igp.png
Wk5tE.png

dpaQX.png
Bqz7s.jpg

and ml 10 :)
Yl6cO.png

Last edited: