• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guardian's lifethread.

Met Amazing Wayne there.. 3 brotherhood outfits xD
09Qtg.png

BUTDEYNOHAVSMOKE

RICHFAAAAHGS!
No disrespect xD

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guardian when you see this come ingame, I need you to help me with something.

Updating soon, with some new pictures.. Haven't been active lately and I'm like, semi retired or so..

- - - Updated - - -

VUTfv.png

tv1Oq.png

FMBmc.png

fpf1k.png

dkg6t.png

Last edited:
I love the way, how you edit your screenshots ;)

I'm back, I'm not sure of how long I'll stay this time but I have some new advances of my knight :)

(I've started to edit my pictures like Amazing Wayne, hope he don't mind.. I love his way to edit pictures, small and a border around them) :D

Also, if you don't know who Amazing Wayne is, you can follow his and his guildmates life thread here, it's awesome!
http://otland.net/f490/patriotic-union-no-life-thread-169857/

NHVOKLc.png

aIHWuxO.png

237, note: Got magic plate armor from unrusting a rusty armor from Plaguesmith, didn't know you could get it from that lol! :D
8qHwEAC.png

E-plate from Demon in INQ.. I fkin love to loot it, even though it's not worth that much :D
LEzfRuM.png

Lootluck kommer, lootluck går, luck har den som e-plate får ;)

Dracola when doing poi with my boyz! <3
1ZXgywp.jpg

Also, got a netkick :(
aGyOlKT.png

Nice magebot eh? :d

And on 2 days, of course when we are busy doing INQ, Orshabaal spawns! TWICE!
aweP9Ki.png

8B3scOm.png

In the end of INQ, finally got magic level 12! o/
pnLj4Fh.png

Some poi and inq loot :) - Not that much but I love loot pics, I got more now.. Will post another picture before I sell everything :p
KxkciN2.png

I also noticed that I took level 235 and 237 at almost the exact same place o_O
hwqTfNV.png

Last edited:
Back