• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guide] How to take Ingame images properly

._. I ask that question to myself every time I lost mine... I always forget which one's the good one... I think there's a good one on OtFans.

This is a very informative tutorial, it's just a shame you skipped the most important part...

"Before we do anything, we must get you all to understand and sucessfully start up and logg in to your very own map. To do this, we must ...etc etc!"

Without that, this tutorial is actually quite worthless... ^.^ Since this is the biggest problem for many users.

Sincerely Wendt.

Just a few "corrections", or suggestions, if you like.

>> Print Screen is shortened to "Prt Scr" on most keyboards, and not "Impr Pant". Which you can find right above "Ins, Del, Home" keys etc.
>> To only take a screenshot of the Tibia Client and nothing else, you can press "Alt + Prt Scr".
>> When you shall paste a screenshot in MS Paint, you have to choose "Select" or "Free-Form Select" in the Tool Box and then press "Ctrl + V" to paste the screenshot in Paint.
>> You could give a few suggestions to what percentage of Ambient Light is "acceptable", and in which areas. F.ex. anything above 25% is good in outside-door places, at least above 60% in caves with no light sources (excluding from what you're wearing), and so forth.
>> A few more suggestions to light sources: Tibia.Wikia

The funny thing about this tutorial is, you say he should save the picture in .PNG and all.

But this... Is...Not sparta, this is .JPG :/

2ccv0j7.jpg

Is it me or are GMs & + have a light around them 24/7?..

nice tutorial btw like it good for posting teasers and so forth :)

No, there is no way to remove that, I recommend you to take ss with normal characters.

I have a request to make:
I love that this thread is sticky (as it must be), but unfortunately it's still unnoticed by some. So, my request is for this to be like some kind of sticky banner on top of the Mapping Showoff subforum for newcomer mappers to see this and make their work a little nicer.

Haha it still remains in the previous section where it was moved to initially, but now has a permanent redirect to /f57.

Back