• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guide] How to take Ingame images properly

I dont do these screenshots myself since im not a mapper. But still a grea tutorial and I hope everyone who takes screenshot and post them in this section know all this! :)

Wait, wait, wait.. I think I missed something!
How do you get rid of the name, so that it doesn't show up in the picture?

BTW I wish every mapper saw this, I loved the little advices :>

Wait, wait, wait.. I think I missed something!
How do you get rid of the name, so that it doesn't show up in the picture?

BTW I wish every mapper saw this, I loved the little advices :>

WHOA! Just realized I missed that step! Will edit right away since I'm online now.
All you've gotta do is click Ctrl+N, that way the name won't show.

Edited the thread and added a better, quicker and easier way to take, upload and post your ingame screenshots, check it out on the first page!

Last edited:
Doesn't work, when I choose Capture, it shows my second screen instead of my current, so I can't take it :)

Aslong as it's not a distorted screenshot, I don't care if it's big, map editor, etc...
I just don't like when it's zoomed (stretched client) and with crappy quality afterwards (bad computers?) :p

Quality not quantity bro!
Would much rather like one kickass quality pic than a dozen pixelshithouse pics

True, now we know how to take 'em, commentz on pics menz!

By that I meant, comment on my in-game pics...

Great tutorial!
Just a quick note: don't know what the general settings are, but my key for print screen says Prt Scrn/Sys Rq
:huh:

you probably have a GM/admin char. OR you have just adjusted it at graphics--> advanced--> set ambient light (but that i doubt :p)

Back