• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild][NEW WORLD!!!] Happy Tibians :-)

Are you joining the fun?

• Total voters
Well i do hope for open pvp but it will not be hardcore pvp since calva already failed attracting enough players..

Would you want to start a server where teams have transferred their level 300+ characters? They need to take those 2 new pvp worlds down, give those that Transferred, the ability to Transfer back & create new server that you can never transfer too.

Would you want to start a server where teams have transferred their level 300+ characters? They need to take those 2 new pvp worlds down, give those that Transferred, the ability to Transfer back & create new server that you can never transfer too.
Well i guess CIP won't do that :S Still it would be nice and i agree with you guys. Anyway they said they would block transfers to the new world..

Is this perhaps the new world?
letter_martel_H.gif
ave you ever wished to engage in massive PvP battles without any restrictions on player killing, without any death penalty consequences for your characters on regular game worlds, without classic game world boundaries? Do you enjoy the PvP experience on public test servers? Then we might have just the thing for you...
devnotedruid.png

We would like to introduce you to a concept for a special type of server to provide a fun and challenging PvP environment, a server that allows individual players to engage in large-scale PvP battles without negative consequences for dying and killing other players.
We have prepared a dev note for you to better explain what this is all about. Now, we are eager to hear your opinion so check it out and share your thoughts by using the template provided in the thread. Depending on your feedback, we will decide if we are going to develop such a server or not.

Our game designer Evonary will check this thread regularly to answer any questions you might have about the concept.

We are looking forward to your feedback!
Your Community Managers

untransferamble to and from open pvp server would be nice but doubt it will ever happen to have it permanently.

untransferamble to and from open pvp server would be nice but doubt it will ever happen to have it permanently.
Ye probably never permanently. Just long enough for us to rule the server :)

meh id rather wait for necronia than play yet another shit cip server

So here comes the bad news :/
I contacted CIP about the new servers they were talking about and they said there are no new servers planned :( With new servers they meant this Fun PVP project of them now..lulz :S
Please understand that there are no concrete plans for new servers at the moment. To find out about the set-up of new servers, please make sure to check out our news section regularly at
http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=latestnews

So i guess since there wont be a new world but just this fkin pvp fun serv project of them this thread is useless now :/

Regards,
Damon

So here comes the bad news :/
I contacted CIP about the new servers they were talking about and they said there are no new servers planned :( With new servers they meant this Fun PVP project of them now..lulz :S

So i guess since there wont be a new world but just this fkin pvp fun serv project of them this thread is useless now :/

Regards,
Damon
Damn..

Then start on another world? ^^

Hmm maybee but which would be suited? Go for overpopulated aurora since faster xp and more people? Or what world?

I might be up for it, if my firends join me.
If i do i'll buy prem and will play alot :)

If you decide to start anywhere feel free to pm me. I think i will join aswell :3.

Greetz,
Noxz

what ? :( :( i was so excited to play on a fresh world :(
well just wait for necronia again :p

new world coming xD
merging worlds :p

On June 23, 2014 at the earliest, the following game worlds will be merged into the newly created world Kenora:

Nebula
Thoria
Kyra

You should all go to Shivera and join the Xeno team their taking over Shivera

Well so basicly we could revive this:
"In addition to these mergers, we plan to set up two new Open PvP worlds:Quilia and Hydera.
These worlds will be blocked for character world transfers for a significant amount of time. However, please note that depending on how their populations evolve, it may still be possible that these worlds will be opened for transfers or even be merged with other worlds at some point of time."

Anyway i am really busy with school these days and its only 1 year left so probably cant join^^

@Mestor if ur interested bud^^

Well so basicly we could revive this:
"In addition to these mergers, we plan to set up two new Open PvP worlds:Quilia and Hydera.
These worlds will be blocked for character world transfers for a significant amount of time. However, please note that depending on how their populations evolve, it may still be possible that these worlds will be opened for transfers or even be merged with other worlds at some point of time."

Anyway i am really busy with school these days and its only 1 year left so probably cant join^^

@Mestor if ur interested bud^^
PVP-E or nothing... ^^

Back