• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild Thread] Violent Saints

Guys! Post pictures ;)
351zdrc.png
Got the mage wand addon.

Tokenzz botting on svar mines with your friend from guild. Nice botting thread. Keep more!

sup kid posting false offers ( Spam ) in trade to get higher posts, LOL.
And retarded comments aswell.

Last edited:
tokenz went full bot taking 205-265 in 2 weeks
u shouldnt post any more screenshots here.

tokenz went full bot taking 205-265 in 2 weeks
u shouldnt post any more screenshots here.
don't speak mate, you're botting 24/7 yourself. how's the lizards going anyways? ;)
Atleast I'm not afk botting ^^

actually i have green stamina everytime I login.
and I havent seen a lizard since weeks. If you would play yourself you wouldve seen where I hunt.
Btw you just took 264-277 in 2 days. You need atleast 2 hours for a level, so 26 hours for these levels out of 48. You sleep atleast 10 of those 48 so its 38. so you watched your PC bot 26 hours of the 38 hours awake? Either you dont have a life or youre just lying. And then still post screenshots of advancements... Get away noob..

actually i have green stamina everytime I login.
and I havent seen a lizard since weeks. If you would play yourself you wouldve seen where I hunt.
Btw you just took 264-277 in 2 days. You need atleast 2 hours for a level, so 26 hours for these levels out of 48. You sleep atleast 10 of those 48 so its 38. so you watched your PC bot 26 hours of the 38 hours awake? Either you dont have a life or youre just lying. And then still post screenshots of advancements... Get away noob..

Would you mind annoying someone else with your stupidity?

" Omgz he has taken 700 lvlz in 1 day, stop bot men"

Seems like you're just jealous or a hoe tryin to look for attention. Who cares how long one needs to level, seriously. What kind of an imbecile are you trying to blame someone for "botting" eventhough 98% of the server population use it? How come you limit it to one player? If you're that jealous, ask him where he'd level, if not, then stay out of this topic and annoy someone else. Obviously you've a lot of time trolling around and judging others for botting and I'm certain most of your level were botted as well, you sound like a hypocrite. Have you become that pathetic to start now tellin others who actually bot or not? Seriously..

Quit bitching at each other and just post screenshots, lol.

Ill try to play some later today.

Regards,
Cody

Back
Top Bottom