• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Guilds on MyAAC

xTremoxx

domasturb(cid, genital)
Reaction score
Hello Friends, i have problems on myACC last version with OTHIRE. I create a guild but guilds page don't show buttons for add player on guild, change ranks, change image, etc..... And, characters page don't show player guild.

Guild.PNGCharacter page.png

I just tested latest MyAAC on othire, and it shows the buttons. Are you sure you are logged on the right account?
View attachment 42809
View attachment 42810

Tks to reply my friend, it was my mistake (wrong database), now is working 100%, but i have new problem, OTHIRE use Old Guild System, i create a guild and login in tibia, when i look player don't show guild information (guild name, rank and nick).

I verified that when I create a guild in MyAAC the system feeds the guilds_member table (rankid and nick), but my server does not use this table, it uses the "players" table, in the players have rank_id and guildnick fields.

Is that why I create and the information does not appear in the game?

Can you help-me about that?

Tks!

Tks to reply my friend, it was my mistake (wrong database), now is working 100%, but i have new problem, OTHIRE use Old Guild System, i create a guild and login in tibia, when i look player don't show guild information (guild name, rank and nick).

I verified that when I create a guild in MyAAC the system feeds the guilds_member table (rankid and nick), but my server does not use this table, it uses the "players" table, in the players have rank_id and guildnick fields.

Is that why I create and the information does not appear in the game?

Can you help-me about that?

Tks!

Delete guild_members table in MySQL/phpmyadmin and it should work.

In system/init.php

After:
Code:
$cache = Cache::getInstance();

Add:
Code:
$cache->set('database_checksum', 'nothing_here');

Then refresh the page.

After that remove that line because it will impact the performance of your website.

Man, you're the best! working 100%! Tks so much.

Back