• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gun Gale Online - Mapping Showoff

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, this topic are actually just for post the recent mapping showoff that our official discussion thread doesn't have! I'm actually looking for critics and opinions about our maps!

Greetings!

CMvhCSzWoAE_nEX.png:large

CMvhMpdWIAQeWTD.png:large

CMvhZAwWwAAbuTM.png:large

CMvhiJfWoAQVaUd.png:large

CMviG2dWsAAA883.png:large

CMviX8aWgAArbW3.png:large

CMvijlLWEAA6N0W.png:large

CMviv3SWgAAfAAz.png:large

CMvjE9vWgAEvZ85.png:large

CMvkWZtWwAA5NwH.png:large

CMvkkqIWsAA2Iyf.png:large

CMvktBrWcAASErl.png:large

i don't want to criticize because i can tell a lot of time was put into this map, but i'm having a hard time figuring out what i'm looking at.

Is the project still in deep testing stages or are you preparing for release?
Because I think I spoke to the owner a while ago about the usage of copyrighted sprites and he said they're just "placeholders" until they're replaced, but I see they're still being used.
It might be time to start replacing those sprites, or at least stop advertising using them until they are replaced.

Other than that, some of the maps there appear to look nice (i can see a lot of detail) but they're too dark and the images are too small to see clearly.
I'd say it's good overall though!

Looks good but screens a little bit too dark. Waiting for more info!

Is the project still in deep testing stages or are you preparing for release?
Because I think I spoke to the owner a while ago about the usage of copyrighted sprites and he said they're just "placeholders" until they're replaced, but I see they're still being used.
It might be time to start replacing those sprites, or at least stop advertising using them until they are replaced.

Other than that, some of the maps there appear to look nice (i can see a lot of detail) but they're too dark and the images are too small to see clearly.
I'd say it's good overall though!
Yep, as i posted on another thread, we've at now a spriter and we're replacing everything that we just used for showoff.

updates.png

fFIAMZP.png

N9ektz2.png

tpEYy1u.png

JVLpZrd.png

dZ9WdvO.png

oluO1RN.png

A piece than haven't been mapped by us, but it's a showoff for a new creature:
ZQyAI3j.png

Testing a new mapping style
2pyud89.jpg

2rw2ujq.jpg

Greetings!​

i like the lava pictures but the rest is still a no for me....... just ..no....

Back