• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Guru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Please ban it would buy the map revenia him and i could not pay and and he had my map, and did not want to delete.(does not send the map to the retarded ;))

IMG THE MSN ;]

imagemwpn.png

Hi guru *#*$*#*$#*%*#* :thumbup:
Thanks, Beon ;)

Cya stupid ;)

Last edited:
I don't really get it either, you want to buy a map from him but you can't pay and he is keeping the map and somehow you are claiming that he has your map? Huh?

Please ban it would buy the map revenia him and i could not pay and and he had my map, and did not want to delete.(does not send the map to the retarded ;))

IMG THE MSN ;]

imagemwpn.png

Hi guru *#*$*#*$#*%*#* :thumbup:
Thanks, Beon ;)

Cya stupid ;)

English plx

I don't really get it either, you want to buy a map from him but you can't pay and he is keeping the map and somehow you are claiming that he has your map? Huh?

yep, he is have my map.
I gave up my open custom map
and would buy the map revenia

I could not pay (because i dont have paypal) (and my friend said he could not pay).

and he had my map of my project

sorry my f*c* english '-'

Last edited:
yep, he is have my map.
I gave up opening my custom map.
would buy his map.

I could not pay more (because I have no paypal) (and my friend said he could not pay)

and he had my map of my project

sorry my f*c* english '-'

Okey? can you take that again? in a language that exist

Try writing in your native language. I don't understand a bit of what you are trying to say.

how is it that your English seemed so decent a few days ago, seems totally messed up today?
No offense, but it nearly seem you have lost English skills over a few hours or you're not the original Beon...

Secondly the msn looks "nearly" like edited in paint, (I mean the conversation).

Thirdly I don't get the point, you paid him or what? for making a map for you?

"Please ban it would buy the map revenia him and i could not pay and and he had my map, and did not want to delete.(does not send the map to the retarded )"

Is it supposed to say? Please ban him. I was going to buy the map Revenia from him and I could not pay. On top of that he also had my map somehow, which he do not want to delete. He just wont send the map to the retard, me.

That's what I got out of it :S

Edit: Is he trying to force you into buying his Revenia map before he deletes the map he stole from you or something?

Try writing in your native language. I don't understand a bit of what you are trying to say.
Portuguese ;)

O guru tem o mapa do meu projeto, eu iria comprar o mapa revenia.

antes eu iria pagar 40$ para ele editar o meu mapa(terminar) e depois ele falou você não quer comprar o meu mapa revenia, e para eu não precisar fazer isso tudo e você economizar 20$ eu falei OK.

Ai eu passei o meu mapa para ele, ai depois hoje eu falei guru meu amigo não pode pagar(eu não tenho paypal),ai ele falou oquê faço com esse seu mapa eu falei deleta, ele falou não e saiu foi quando eu tirei a foto ;)

------------------------------------
The guru is a map of my project, I would buy the map tempering.

before I would pay $ 40 for him to edit my map (complete) and then he said you do not want to buy my map tempered, and I do not need it all and you save $ 20 I said OK.

Then I spent my map for it, then there today I told my guru friends can not afford (I have not paypal), then he said here what I do with this I say delete his map, he said no and went out was when I took the photo;)

I did not fool him, I got to know that my friend (Julio) could not pay ;)

ah this is the place where u can say a lot of sh*t and nobody cares about? cuz that is what i SEE there, attention wh>res

Ah so you gave him your map, so he would make it better, for a price (?) but when he was done, you regret it because you didn't have enough money, and not your friend either, so you told him to remove the map from his computer, because you didn't want him to have it. But he didn't want to remove it, and you are afraid that he might sell your map to another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back