• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gym, Supplements, Nutrition, Diet..

For creatine I would rather suggest 5g before and 5g after workout (total 10 grams per day) and 5 grams on free days.

Issue with 10g in a day total is you will have severe water retention, which will cause higher levels of fatigue. Anything over 6g has been shown to cause high levels of water retention

Edit: But at the same time, this will make you "appear" stronger.

So if that's what you want go for 10g

I don't feel like posting too much about working out, but I would like to post on the topic of supplements. To be specific, creatine. Coming from a sponsored athlete with a closet full of supplements, if there's one supplement you should absolutely stay away from it's creatine.

For just about as long as I've worked out, I've been against just about all supplement use because it's not necessary. With enough time and hard work you can achieve what you want with of course eating right. One of the biggest workout scams there is, is the selling of protein shakes. Realistically there's probably not a single person on here that needs more than 130 g of protein daily. If you think you do then you know nothing about working out. I don't care if you weigh 230 lbs and workout everyday. You don't need more than 130 g. If you can't get 130g of protein from just eating then that's your problem.

With that said I do take protein shakes occasionally, but I don't rely on them. I take them when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat properly. Other than that I take fish oils, bcaas and a multi vitamin

I don't feel like posting too much about working out, but I would like to post on the topic of supplements. To be specific, creatine. Coming from a sponsored athlete with a closet full of supplements, if there's one supplement you should absolutely stay away from it's creatine.

For just about as long as I've worked out, I've been against just about all supplement use because it's not necessary. With enough time and hard work you can achieve what you want with of course eating right. One of the biggest workout scams there is, is the selling of protein shakes. Realistically there's probably not a single person on here that needs more than 130 g of protein daily. If you think you do then you know nothing about working out. I don't care if you weigh 230 lbs and workout everyday. You don't need more than 130 g. If you can't get 130g of protein from just eating then that's your problem.

With that said I do take protein shakes occasionally, but I don't rely on them. I take them when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat properly. Other than that I take fish oils, bcaas and a multi vitamin

Creatine has been proven time and time again to be extremely functional in high performing athletes, mind me asking what sport? However the rest, especially the protein shake part, I very much agree with, protein shakes can be convienient, but replacing a chicken breast with broccoli and an egg with some sweet potatoe with dried processed protein? Best scam ever

I like the Idea its good, I'm also against Casein as it is basically pre-Steriods kinda thing... keep up the hard work, I take 120g of protiens and others 10g just get it from peanut butter sandwich haha

bump :) Guys I want to know if anymoe would love to share his supplements that if he works out, or some work out techniques like a good technique for the abs.. etc

bump :) Guys I want to know if anymoe would love to share his supplements that if he works out, or some work out techniques like a good technique for the abs.. etc

Abs, simple answer is diet, eat clean. It’s the answer no one wants to hear. However things that help those abs POP (be bigger, not more defined though..) Deadlifts… GHD situps… Romanian Deadlifts *** (Great for core exercise)

Abs, simple answer is diet, eat clean. It’s the answer no one wants to hear. However things that help those abs POP (be bigger, not more defined though..) Deadlifts… GHD situps… Romanian Deadlifts *** (Great for core exercise)
Thanks I forgot about Romanian deadlifts these seriously work. The only thing I'm facing is diet I hate that shit i love to eat and I dont want to freaking forbid myself from eating whatever I want. However I want to increase my dumbels wieght for biceps, you know my max is that I do 15 reps of 25 pounds but i do it slowly and I want to increase at the same level and pace..

Preworkout is good for a workout, but not the best for your overall health, only in very small amounts, and you MUST cycle it. The problem with a multivitamin over a clean Vit C and D tablet is multi vitamins always have fillers and additives that you do not want in your body. And of course… fish oil that has omega 6 is completely counterpurpose… Fish oil should always be from a high in omega 3 fish, such as krill. (Rule of thumb is, the smaller the fish the better the oil). Any fish oil that has omega 6 is usually VERY CHEAP. Protein supplementation usually should be taken lightly, as it is hard for your body to digest pure protein without the consumption of fatty acids, such as coconut oil or ghee.
Amino acid BCAA’s are good but really not needed. Sometimes during a workout it’s not a bad idea to take some. But if you have a healthy diet during the day, they aren’t very needed.

Yeah vitamin suplements + creatine and some pre work outs work fine for me. I run every afternoon and always coordinate my workout on the same days of the week

Back