• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gym, Supplements, Nutrition, Diet..

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
Hey Guys, do you go to the gym? what do you do? masterbate? jk lol but if you go to the gym what do you do,

what is your program, what workout you do, are you bulking, cutting, or strength training?

If so what are the supplement you take and if you do diet what kind of diet do you do?

Here post anything regarding working out and gym, and if you have any secret workout don't mind sharing it ;)

Thanks
:cool:

I just started working out, and I want to hear from ya guys:p

Last edited:
I go to gym about 5-6 times a week. I am having a split plan meaning I do ~3 days PUSH+Belly workout + ~2 days PULL+back workout. In the 2 days "off" I have badminton one day and one day is completly free. Additional to workout I go running about 2-3 times a week for about 30-60 mins each and do sometimes also do roadwork :p

Well thats basicly it^^

The one thing is let’s keep this from being a “Dick measuring” thread like bodybuilding.com
I workout often, it’s partially my job and my passion. But let’s not all simply post “I working XXXXXX cause I’m so fuckin strong and so I workout everyday”
We don’t need more of that on the internet ^_^
If you post your workout cycle do so as a mean of support or because of a question, otherwise we’re gunna have a bunch of guys in here who bench press 225 and squat 315 and think they are “Fuckin strong” and that people should listen to them. :p

I go to gym about 5-6 times a week. I am having a split plan meaning I do ~3 days PUSH+Belly workout + ~2 days PULL+back workout. In the 2 days "off" I have badminton one day and one day is completly free. Additional to workout I go running about 2-3 times a week for about 30-60 mins each and do sometimes also do roadwork :p

Well thats basicly it^^
dude that really good I squat 3 plates each 45 pounds each plate so 6 in total +45 pounds the bar for 10 reps haha, but thats good, what do you weight? I want to Bulk and strength + have six packs haha. what protein do you take? and supplement? do you take any?

The one thing is let’s keep this from being a “Dick measuring” thread like bodybuilding.com
I workout often, it’s partially my job and my passion. But let’s not all simply post “I working XXXXXX cause I’m so fuckin strong and so I workout everyday”
We don’t need more of that on the internet ^_^
If you post your workout cycle do so as a mean of support or because of a question, otherwise we’re gunna have a bunch of guys in here who bench press 225 and squat 315 and think they are “Fuckin strong” and that people should listen to them. :p
Hey I think its really good Damon is giving us ideas, I like the idea that he does roadwork, I wanna do that haha

dude that really good I squat 3 plates each 45 pounds each plate so 6 in total +45 pounds the bar for 10 reps haha, but thats good, what do you weight? I want to Bulk and strength + have six packs haha. what protein do you take? and supplement? do you take any?

Hey I think its really good Damon is giving us ideas, I like the idea that he does roadwork, I wanna do that haha
Sounds great bro! Keep the good work up! When Will you post the BEAST MODE on fb again? :D

And I didnt mean to showoff in any way @Sir Knighter ! On the contrary I couldn't call myself an example for showing off. My progress is quite slow as my muscles dont seem to grow really fast, however thats probably also due to me only weighing 58kg on 1,76 m and having a body fat of 8% :p So I am already skinny and eating healthy yet I lack significant progress. Ive always looked athletic (again no means to show off) which is also due to me being kinda skinny, however one wouldn't recognize me as someone who has gone to gym for about a year already.

Based on proper science, the essential supplements you should be taking are 1. Fish Oil (Countless benefits….. to name VERY FEW… increased blood flow, improved cognitive function, reduction of omega 6 fatty acids, less muscle fatigue/quicker recovery)
Creatine (Don’t bulk this. Take 2g 3 times a day, DON’T take 15g a day like some people do, this will cause your body to bloat and look bigger than you are, which may seem inticing, but this will cause massive fatigue, and the effect of feeling tired often. DO use this as it helps move oxygen through the blood and give you that “last burst of energy” for one more rep. Creatine should be taken for anyone who takes lifting seriously. (Also it’s extremely cheap).
Glutamine… Helps aid in muscle repair.
Vitamin C… Also helps aid in muscle repair. (Don’t overtake this, too much can harm muscle growth)
Vitamin D… Only needed if you aren’t in the Sunshine for atleast 45 minutes each day, If you aren’t. Take Vitamin D, helps with many many things, including muscle production, protein synthesis, and cancer prevention.

Sounds great bro! Keep the good work up! When Will you post the BEAST MODE on fb again? :D

And I didnt mean to showoff in any way @Sir Knighter ! On the contrary I couldn't call myself an example for showing off. My progress is quite slow as my muscles dont seem to grow really fast, however thats probably also due to me only weighing 58kg on 1,76 m and having a body fat of 8% :p So I am already skinny and eating healthy yet I lack significant progress. Ive always looked athletic (again no means to show off) which is also due to me being kinda skinny, however one wouldn't recognize me as someone who has gone to gym for about a year already.

No worries man you seem like a nice guy, I just hate when suddenly all these people come in saying IM SO FUCKIN STRONG (Who say they go gym 7x a week, but in real life they havn’t gone in 2 years…)
And yeah everyone has different body types, I’ve trained multiple guys like you, low body fat, build muscle very slow, but… you also look lean.. which girls like too ;)
I myself am different, I build and retain muscle extremely fast, and for me to keep 10-14% body fat I must really work at.

Dude I used to be 90 pounds of all fat and belly and no single muscles now im 96 85% muscles and 15% fat cause I checked on my fat % haha so its pretty good but you need to eat alot and work out + cardio but eat alot force yourself haha

Based on proper science, the essential supplements you should be taking are 1. Fish Oil (Countless benefits….. to name VERY FEW… increased blood flow, improved cognitive function, reduction of omega 6 fatty acids, less muscle fatigue/quicker recovery)
Creatine (Don’t bulk this. Take 2g 3 times a day, DON’T take 15g a day like some people do, this will cause your body to bloat and look bigger than you are, which may seem inticing, but this will cause massive fatigue, and the effect of feeling tired often. DO use this as it helps move oxygen through the blood and give you that “last burst of energy” for one more rep. Creatine should be taken for anyone who takes lifting seriously. (Also it’s extremely cheap).
Vitamin C… Also helps aid in muscle repair. (Don’t overtake this, too much can harm muscle growth)
Vitamin D… Only needed if you aren’t in the Sunshine for atleast 45 minutes each day, If you aren’t. Take Vitamin D, helps with many many things, including muscle production, protein synthesis, and cancer prevention.
Sir Knighter that's good nutrition but I think its all about eating. For example I don't Glutamine does anything fi you are taking creatine, and instead of taking vitamins C and D , I think he should just take Multi Vitamin which has all the vitamins. Pre workout is good too. And the Fish Oil you are talking about he doesn't need to take that cause there is some fish oil that has omega 6 and omega 9 which are scientifiaclly proven are bad for you, if you want to fish oil then buy the fish oil that has only omega 3. You don' need creatine as long as you have Pre Workout cause they have 2.5g which is enough I think

For me what I take is
Pre Workout
Multivitamin
Fish oil Omega 3 only
Protien
Amino Acid Bcaa

PS: @Sir Knighter you can't double post just a reminder its against the forum rules.

Thanks mate I will look into it tomorrow when Im awake although Im quite sure am eating healthy enough to provide most of the essentials my body needs.

Dude I used to be 90 pounds of all fat and belly and no single muscles now im 96 85% muscles and 15% fat cause I checked on my fat % haha so its pretty good but you need to eat alot and work out + cardio but eat alot force yourself haha

Sir Knighter that's good nutrition but I think its all about eating. For example I don't Glutamine does anything fi you are taking creatine, and instead of taking vitamins C and D , I think he should just take Multi Vitamin which has all the vitamins. Pre workout is good too. And the Fish Oil you are talking about he doesn't need to take that cause there is some fish oil that has omega 6 and omega 9 which are scientifiaclly proven are bad for you, if you want to fish oil then buy the fish oil that has only omega 3. You don' need creatine as long as you have Pre Workout cause they have 2.5g which is enough I think

For me what I take is
Pre Workout
Multivitamin
Fish oil Omega 3 only
Protien
Amino Acid Bcaa

PS: @Sir Knighter you can't double post just a reminder its against the forum rules.

Preworkout is good for a workout, but not the best for your overall health, only in very small amounts, and you MUST cycle it. The problem with a multivitamin over a clean Vit C and D tablet is multi vitamins always have fillers and additives that you do not want in your body. And of course… fish oil that has omega 6 is completely counterpurpose… Fish oil should always be from a high in omega 3 fish, such as krill. (Rule of thumb is, the smaller the fish the better the oil). Any fish oil that has omega 6 is usually VERY CHEAP. Protein supplementation usually should be taken lightly, as it is hard for your body to digest pure protein without the consumption of fatty acids, such as coconut oil or ghee.
Amino acid BCAA’s are good but really not needed. Sometimes during a workout it’s not a bad idea to take some. But if you have a healthy diet during the day, they aren’t very needed.

Preworkout is good for a workout, but not the best for your overall health, only in very small amounts, and you MUST cycle it. The problem with a multivitamin over a clean Vit C and D tablet is multi vitamins always have fillers and additives that you do not want in your body. And of course… fish oil that has omega 6 is completely counterpurpose… Fish oil should always be from a high in omega 3 fish, such as krill. (Rule of thumb is, the smaller the fish the better the oil). Any fish oil that has omega 6 is usually VERY CHEAP. Protein supplementation usually should be taken lightly, as it is hard for your body to digest pure protein without the consumption of fatty acids, such as coconut oil or ghee.
Amino acid BCAA’s are good but really not needed. Sometimes during a workout it’s not a bad idea to take some. But if you have a healthy diet during the day, they aren’t very needed.
True, I like what you say :D interesting. Pre workout is only good when you feel sleepy other dont need it. As you said even Creatine is bad for the health and cycling it ;p Plus it can damage the Kidney, and causes water retention, make you feel bloated and Sluggish

Thanks mate I will look into it tomorrow when Im awake although Im quite sure am eating healthy enough to provide most of the essentials my body needs.
Hey Damon you should be my Spotter ;p that would be so awesome haha

Last edited:
True, I like what you say :D interesting. Pre workout is only good when you feel sleepy other dont need it. As you said even Creatine is bad for the health and cycling it ;p Plus it can damage the Kidney, and causes water retention, make you feel bloated and Sluggish

Hey Damon you should be my Spotter ;p that would be so awesome haha
Haha that would be awesum indeed bro :D

For creatine I would rather suggest 5g before and 5g after workout (total 10 grams per day) and 5 grams on free days.

Back