• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Hey you sent me a pm about hosting Aegis 7.6 i added you on msn and replied so gimme a shout on otland (a pm) when you get this.

Hello! I really like to get this hosting service since my server has no host atm and it has been previously hosted and it had around 50-80 players online always

It is a custom evolution ot called Swevolutions.
Custom client
500x-1x (lvl 500+ 1x)
Very balanced PVP
Mostly made for PVP

Everything is done to be runned on a Ubuntu server 10.04
Because i got my old database, website and everything

Add my msn for more information: [email protected]

Hey Helga. Do your server close if it gets DDos attacked. because people here have been complain about their network is getting abused or have bad look when people ddos some servers..

Hello! I really like to get this hosting service since my server has no host atm and it has been previously hosted and it had around 50-80 players online always

It is a custom evolution ot called Swevolutions.
Custom client
500x-1x (lvl 500+ 1x)
Very balanced PVP
Mostly made for PVP

Everything is done to be runned on a Ubuntu server 10.04
Because i got my old database, website and everything

Add my msn for more information: [email protected]

Hoster Found.

Hey Helga. Do your server close if it gets DDos attacked. because people here have been complain about their network is getting abused or have bad look when people ddos some servers..

It depends on how strong the DDoS is, and what budget you/we have. I have survived 10Gbps attacks for my most popular and expensive servers, but some can't survive 100Mbps.

What I usually do, or did when this service was active, was to start with a regular server without any expensive DDoS protection. Then if the server gets strong attacks I can offer DDoS protected services, but it's not cheap.

And by the way, I am planning to start this service seriously again in a few weeks.

II sent you an email before so you know, its an custom map with highexp (now) i/you can modify it a bit if you doesn't like it. Its an detailed server, no rubbish but it could be more well done mapped.. didn't seem so needed when i only could take 100 ppl before bigger lags. RainyDay - Latest News if you wanna check it out in its shape now, only a 3500kb map.

[You don't need any Linux-experience]

Can I just say, you will need Linux experience.

I tried working with Helga before, he hardly answeared me when I had problems, therefore I decided not to host with him.

He may be a good hoster, I didn't see that side, though at the beginning I didn't find him very helpful.

Good luck though, Helga.

All the best

heyy helga i beeen trying to get intouch with yu but ByLLaN never tlks to yu for me.. but i was ganna ask yu of yu can host my server :D i got everything nd ill pay yu :D... yu dnt have to host it for free if yu dnt want to aleast msg me back or add my msn

[email protected]

these questions may be fun to you but im total beginner about these hosting things..

1.Do i need linux system to use you as hoster? (if yes)
2.Is it possible to compile/configure my windows server as linux server?

about hosting then.

Is the server donations income always 50/50 (if i feel that my server has great income and your getting too much as a hoster)

these questions may be fun to you but im total beginner about these hosting things..

1.Do i need linux system to use you as hoster? (if yes)
2.Is it possible to compile/configure my windows server as linux server?

about hosting then.

Is the server donations income always 50/50 (if i feel that my server has great income and your getting too much as a hoster)

He got a server for you so you won't need any server at all. Always 50% donation.

I got a custom map if you would like to host it please add me on msn "[email protected]" i had it on like 10 times before but im not so good in linux but im sure we will be great :D please go online in msn cuz i hate sending e-mails thank you :)

EDIT 2010-11-24: This hosting service is on hold a the moment as I am focusing with developing my own servers.

I got a custom map if you would like to host it please add me on msn "[email protected]" i had it on like 10 times before but im not so good in linux but im sure we will be great :D please go online in msn cuz i hate sending e-mails thank you :)

...?

im not blind i can see that but i wanted him to just read it so when he is free he can message me and we would make it on...

dude im not blind ! i can see that i just wanted him to see it so when he got some free time he would e-mail me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back