• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Yes I got a spot free. But as you can read in the topic, I just accept very serious project and you must be very dedicated to it. Please send some info about you and your server to [email protected]

Thanks

someone with a nice custom map maybe? ;> Would be fun... kinda tired of real maps atm

well maybe i can do a big rpg map but idk if i join jocce w8 for he's message but im starting now that's lol i dont have any done!

Hello I need help with hosting a new server that im making right now and was wondering if u could add my msn or something so we could talk about it?

Hello I need help with hosting a new server that im making right now and was wondering if u could add my msn or something so we could talk about it?

Please read my thread ;P

Due to a great demand of servers, I am only accepting very serious project with dedicated admins. If you have something unique (not a download-and-run server) please contact me at [email protected]

Helga i see you got a problem with understanding English? Legendary said that "Gankme" is a thief, who stole his map while offering hosting for Legendary and few other guys.

So Legendary only warned you from this guy, thus you insulted him for w/e reason.

Regards,
Anco.

You are aware of the fact that your site is bugging like fuck and that you probably are wasting your hundreds of unique visitors a day?

DON'T host Gankmes map. He sayd he would be my hostedr, and stole me the map. My Server is already running. That thief wana fuck with my ot having the same online -,-

I got an custom ot 8.54 that i want to host, pm me if your interested :)

Yours
Sweddy

Back