• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

i got a evolution map, can i host???
i got 40+ quests, 20+ custom spell i had host it but 90 players but then i take it down, no more hosting but maybe i wanna start again

helga u dont have any free space to make anyone host his server on that service all ask u and u say send info then u say we will start tomorraw and if tomorraw come u say another tomorraw till we leave u if u dont have free host space then dont let us ask u about host and closed that post :S

stfu nerd.

learn a little bit English first, and come back saying shit in my friend's post.

Edit: Helga, I wanna contact ya through MSN, will you PM me with in your active E-mail? - thanks.

u dont have anything to say
just Say ((learn a little bit English first))

helga u dont have any free space to make anyone host his server on that service all ask u and u say send info then u say we will start tomorraw and if tomorraw come u say another tomorraw till we leave u if u dont have free host space then dont let us ask u about host and closed that post :S
I'm so DAMN tired of you.

You and your real map "coming soon". Just accept it. It aint going to happen.

Now gtfo

Are you the one who spammed me with 4-6 google translated emails? If so, I sent you an email why I didn't want to host for you.

Update: The service is still available but I am just accepting very serious projects with dedicated owners. The fastest way to contact me is to write a small application to me at [email protected]

Are you the one who spammed me with 4-6 google translated emails? If so, I sent you an email why I didn't want to host for you.

Update: The service is still available but I am just accepting very serious projects with dedicated owners. The fastest way to contact me is to write a small application to me at [email protected]

hahaha xD
How can they believe that they can host a OT if they need google translate to send a email xD Fail

Dont listen to him lol, let him do what the hell he wants
Nopp. The real map that is "coming soon" is actually thieved from one of my friends.
He was going to "host" it.

Stfu? Nopp. Gtfo!

Back