• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Helga, if you would need another dedicated server, please contact me and we can get a custom quote for you. :)

We will also give you some discount. Send me a private message so we can discuss this if interested.

Helga, if you would need another dedicated server, please contact me and we can get a custom quote for you. :)

We will also give you some discount. Send me a private message so we can discuss this if interested.

Who are you?

That's Nikkster.

i have a really nice real map server and i am currently fixing the the quests
no bugs or debugs no problems whats ever just needign the darashia npcs and the quests but it is a serous project i have been working on it for quite some times now bout 2-3 monthes and i am need of a hoster that can host 24/7 without downtime or very little if you are intresited [email protected]

i have a really nice real map server and i am currently fixing the the quests
no bugs or debugs no problems whats ever just needign the darashia npcs and the quests but it is a serous project i have been working on it for quite some times now bout 2-3 monthes and i am need of a hoster that can host 24/7 without downtime or very little if you are intresited [email protected]

added you on MSN

I have my old Mega-Ustrike Project i work now with it to update with new features in tempel New spawns you know contact me if you are intressarad för fan xD

Nothing 2 do with the thread, But Helga( Emil ) Is a very nice guy, And he works hard with his projects. And as he says now, with the adverts ETC. I think its time to start a custom

Back