• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

Hi AchTung,

No, you don't need to pay any installation/startup fee. The scripts that I mentioned is my own buypoints.php. It will split all the donations between two accounts automatically, between two daopay/zaypay accounts. So it works just like normal, but half of the donations will arrive to one account, and the other half to another account. I sent my MSN in a PM to you :)

Helga

So I don't need to pay anything monthly right since you only wrote instalation xd. And the money will be send to my acc but still with a delay I suppose? And what about, if you don't make any profit? xd If I dont need to pay anything then I would rent for sure :)

So I don't need to pay anything monthly right since you only wrote instalation xd. And the money will be send to my acc but still with a delay I suppose? And what about, if you don't make any profit? xd If I dont need to pay anything then I would rent for sure :)

This is basically it, the money goes automatically 50/50 between the 2 daopay/zaypay accounts. Which is yours and GZH's.
So it doesn't matter how much that have been donated, you still get your amount, even if its only split on 10euro, for example. :)

That's the beauty!

This is basically it, the money goes automatically 50/50 between the 2 daopay/zaypay accounts. Which is yours and GZH's.
So it doesn't matter how much that have been donated, you still get your amount, even if its only split on 10euro, for example. :)

That's the beauty!

So would continue hosting hes server if he got 10euros a month?
(No server would get such a low income, but you get my point)

We both know that won't happen. But If it does, I would consider to shut the server down yes. :ninja:

Every server hosted by GreenZebra reaches alot of players online due to our reputation.
Depending on how many of the players will stay, is really up to how good ur ot is.

So I don't need to pay anything still? xd No monthly rate? if no monthly rate then ye you can add me :)

Then they hax ur server.
jks, REALLY recommended, want a server with no lag? this is the hosting service for you

So I don't need to pay anything still? xd No monthly rate? if no monthly rate then ye you can add me :)

As long as the donation flow stays on a nice rate you should be fine.

The worst thing that could happen is if the OT doesn't bring in any money at all, then we will probably tell you to host it somewhere else, since it would leave us no profit :)

As long as the donation flow stays on a nice rate you should be fine.

The worst thing that could happen is if the OT doesn't bring in any money at all, then we will probably tell you to host it somewhere else, since it would leave us no profit :)

Hehe kay, Helga told me like Wednesday the dedicated will arrive and I can use it. Currently I have edited some floors of Deeper Banuta to Real Tibia shape <3

Why doesn't he just order 10 servers or so. It's cheap like hell.

What do you mean? Ordering 10 servers from hetzner ain't cheap... Or yeah they are cheap but it's still 2,000 euro ;P I am ordering when someone serious enough wants to rent a server from me.

Enjoy the better deals, I pay just about 100EUR in setup for each of the EQ servers. When you hit like 20 servers you can easily get better deals with them.

Enjoy the better deals, I pay just about 100EUR in setup for each of the EQ servers. When you hit like 20 servers you can easily get better deals with them.

Yeah, I'll try to make that as well ;> But you got friends working there, right?

whats the connection up/download speed the servers get? and what do the run on?

Woah ur servers are really expensive, I mean 160euro a month for a i7 920 dedi? Really?

Yup, but it's worth it. However, if you have a look at our other servers, you can get the Professional for only €50/month (%20 off) your first purchase.

Also, servers in Sweden are coming soon but right now, we have a huge rack in a datacenter in the UK but we guarantee you will find our services in a very good quality. :)

Good luck with Zebra Hosting!

As said in the first post they run on linux.

Up/down will probably be 100/100Mbit or 1/1Gbit

Hetzner 100mbit.

Yup, but it's worth it. However, if you have a look at our other servers, you can get the Professional for only €50/month (%20 off) your first purchase.

Also, servers in Sweden are coming soon but right now, we have a huge rack in a datacenter in the UK but we guarantee you will find our services in a very good quality. :)

Good luck with Zebra Hosting!

Ehm, you know that the 49EUR server on Hetzner are better. And for that price you get:

* Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with Intel D2786 Chipset
* 2x Xeon E5520, 2x Quadcore - Nehalem
* 8 GB DDR3 DIMM-RAM
* 2x 500 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.200rpm
* RAID 1
* 10.000 GB data transfer included
* Server location in Frankfurt/Germany or St. Louis/USA

At serverloft. And well, there are atleast 4 companies i can think of that got better deals.

Back