• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hah] Record, check it!

It's a bug, I've been banned for it, but Xinn is mindclosed. -.-!

That's not it, Deamon... -.- It's a bug on otservlist, it reads TFS online players wrong.

Yes, i have yhis problem

i have get ban 3 times ;(

playersrecord.txt

are 50 and in otservlist 600 ;)

i don't have edited sourcers

That's not it, Deamon... -.- It's a bug on otservlist, it reads TFS online players wrong.

So, why I don't get ban?
If you have in playersRecord.txt: 25
and paste "new" playersRecord.txt with record: 1
You get ban on otservlist.
Simple :)

You haven't got banned yet. That's just because you're lucky I guess. ;)

Just copy status.cpp etc from latest Open Tibia svn team, and all will be OK

Its damn fucking...
Sorry for offensive statement, but im pissed when I see main developer of TFS writing bullshits 'Not a bug, don't edit playersRecord.txt!' when people damn say 'Its a TFS bug!'
Yes, (...) its damn fucking (...) bug! I got banned 4 times from otservlist.org so I stopped asking xinn to unban me once again hoping someone at least fix it.
But well, I see none is willing to fix this, so its pointless to use TFS if you want to have 100+ players, since you will get banned from all otserv lists.
Fix it, peek is fucked up!

End, ban me, w/e.
Its just not nice to see 3 pages of no-support, while you should get it.

@up

Yeah, I've seen a lot of threads saying the same thing: "Please, fix the online players, I got banned from otservlist!".

And below one of the developers saying: "Don't edit playersRecord.txt and it is fixed!".

There is REALY a bug on the TFS status module, please, fix that :(

Its damn fucking...
Sorry for offensive statement, but im pissed when I see main developer of TFS writing bullshits 'Not a bug, don't edit playersRecord.txt!' when people damn say 'Its a TFS bug!'
Yes, (...) its damn fucking (...) bug! I got banned 4 times from otservlist.org so I stopped asking xinn to unban me once again hoping someone at least fix it.
But well, I see none is willing to fix this, so its pointless to use TFS if you want to have 100+ players, since you will get banned from all otserv lists.
Fix it, peek is fucked up!

End, ban me, w/e.
Its just not nice to see 3 pages of no-support, while you should get it.

It has never happend to me, and you have the sources, point out where the bug is then?

I never had the problem.. But do what tala said. Search the bug tell it to him so he can fix it.

have many error must be all line change in otserv.cpp and so on

but i´m or allmost all banned from otservlist becous uptime?
or becous the online players was bugged?
i saw on my site the uptime was like 36556565h :p

I noticed some differences between the status.cpp from TFS and the status.cpp from avesta (oh, realy?)

part of status.cpp from tfs:
Code:
{
    m_playersOnline = 0;
    m_playersMax = 0;
    m_start = OTSYS_TIME();
}

void Status::addPlayer()
{
    m_playersOnline++;
}

void Status::removePlayer()
{
    m_playersOnline--;
}

part of status.cpp from avesta:
Code:
{
    m_playersonline = 0;
    m_playersmax = 0;
    m_playerspeak = 0;
    m_start = OTSYS_TIME();
}

void Status::addPlayer()
{
    m_playersonline++;
    if(m_playerspeak < m_playersonline)
        m_playerspeak = m_playersonline;
}

void Status::removePlayer()
{
    m_playersonline--;
}

I know nothing about C++, then I don't know if the problem is here and I don't know how to fix it too :p

Hmmmm I think is the best solution is remove record system.
95% people that using TFS have record system in side or don't needed it. :)

Back