• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hah] Record, check it!

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Ehehhe, otservlist.org error? Or meybe TFS?

hahatw0.jpg

How it is possible? :D

Its impossible to be my server have 435 players online! :p

My record is somethink like ~50. So whats the reason?

Hah my server is on 6 place in statistic page in "The most players on servers" HAh ^^

You must have edited it for sure its impossible you must have 2
hp blackbird dedicated system or something to ahve that much players...

help

OMG desolations server is my server! how can it have 5355 players? I only had like 22 players on at the most. Data messed up?

I quess its Forgotten bug, but i like it ;D

I dunno if it's a bug, I mean, with all those PL tibia-players out there... :p

Ehh, i don't understand it.

Code:
This server has been banned! Reason: Spoofing data info; 800+ record

I don't want be banned by Forgotten bug or somethink :|

I was see that 2 servers have 800+ record, and both was on TFS, so it must be errors here! =\

Ehh, i don't understand it.

Code:
This server has been banned! Reason: Spoofing data info; 800+ record

I don't want be banned by Forgotten bug or somethink :|

I was see that 2 servers have 800+ record, and both was on TFS, so it must be errors here! =\

It's not a forgottenserver bug, either you edited the sources or you edited playersRecord.txt.

Heh, no, before was this record i was using official sources. And record on server is 106 players online. This record was 2-3 days ago. When will be 110 players it will show that is record, but on otservlist.org will show meybe 1000 players? don't understand, but ok.

When my server is banned, can i add it again?

Heh, no, before was this record i was using official sources. And record on server is 106 players online. This record was 2-3 days ago. When will be 110 players it will show that is record, but on otservlist.org will show meybe 1000 players? don't understand, but ok.

When my server is banned, can i add it again?

It shouldn't happen unless you edit playersRecord.txt, never happend to me, and sources are available so you're free to point out what is causing it.

it happened to me too... I opened my server and in otservlist was saying that my server was with 65 players online, and was only me... I was using tfs 0.2.6 gui, when i clicked to see how many players are online it said too that was with 65 players, but in game with !online command was only me online. oO

Hmm, my record was somethink like ~60 when first time was this errors on otservlist.org and there was my record: 435.

1 week ago meybe, i was have record ~90 and on otservlist.org 800+. I just don't believe that this is my fault. Becouse 2nd server in rank was too based on TFS and record was: 800+

I knowed that this is'nt ma fault.

But my server has been banned on otservlist and its to late :)

@up
i have same problem, but i think, if record in file is same like record on otservlist, so if you change record in file to normal, then it will back to normal on otservlist?

No, in file i have "106" but record on otservlist is "800+"

I've this same bug too. I've been already banned from otservlist :(. While i was using 0.26 golden warrior too.

Back