• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster HalfAway's Hosting Service | Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in Sweden but got a speed test from kaiserslautern (Germany)?

You live in Sweden but got a speed test from kaiserslautern (Germany)?
His servers are hosted by OVH which apparently have some of their servers located in Germany.
Nothing wrong with that lol
Doesn't matter if he lives in Sweden.

His servers are hosted by OVH which apparently have some of their servers located in Germany.
Nothing wrong with that lol
Doesn't matter if he lives in Sweden.
That´s rare, most of the residents in Swedens got Comhem, Telia, Tele 2 I´ve never seen a Swedish person using Kaiserslautern...
I didn´t say that it was something wrong with that.

That´s rare, most of the residents in Swedens got Comhem, Telia, Tele 2 I´ve never seen a Swedish person using Kaiserslautern...
I didn´t say that it was something wrong with that.
You still didn't understand what he meant didn't you?

I'm living in Sweden, correct.
I'm renting my servers from OVH (so my servers isn't hosted in Sweden) thats why.
Why host at home? - You can't get DDoS protection at home.

I sended you a PM

@HalfAway | Bump???
I was at work when you PM'd me, then you wrote 2 more messages and when I didn't reply at the PM's (because of work) you wrote here.
Please wait until you get a reply, I'm doing this because I enjoy doing it. Its not my fulltime job, so please wait until you get a reply.

The problem is that iam living in ksa and here u cant even host at home thats why i applied for this host
Did u cheack my pm

The problem is that iam living in ksa and here u cant even host at home thats why i applied for this host
Did u cheack my pm
How so? You can host from anywhere you want, though, if you want to have a successful server which has no-lag, is 24/7 and has a DDos Protection, I recommend you a dedicated host. In this case, you can call this a dedicated host which gives you advantage. However, it does require some stuff as (no profit made with server).

Ya i know but realy i cant host here 2 people tryed for me and thet both hosted at home befor one of them is @RosOT

HalfAway is not hosting at home from an "extra comp", he's hosting Via a company and thats a reason why he might be the best hoster except the great support.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

HalfAway is not hosting at home from an "extra comp", he's hosting Via a company and thats a reason why he might be the best hoster except the great support.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
I acctually tried to point that out, however my effort obviously has been in vain^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back