• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster HalfAway's Hosting Service | Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see u still offering. Good luck

I got plenty of ddos attacks but this Dedicated helped me out! Recommended and cheap!

I'd be interested in free hosting I just don't have a mapper for my project :(
So I am just holding out to work on a map til I am finished writing all the code, hard to find mappers these days.

you can help me to compile Linux to work in 0.4?

I can recommend this service to anyone who is looking to host his OTS! @HalfAway is a very helpful and friendly person, given you know how to express yourself in a well mannered tongue. I have had the pleasure of working with him for quite some time and he has helped me out quite alot. Not only in Tibia related things. Trust me when I say that partnering up with this guy is the best step you can take to ensure your server will be all setup in a breeze and running as smooth as you expect it to. If by any chance you run into problems, be assured HalfAway will do his best to help you out.

TL;DR: I recommend this guy without a single doubt :)

Kind regards,
Damon

He manages my server and does a great job.

Correction: Only manages, Damon's the hoster :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommended guy!, Man this guy is the most nicest and trusted person in OpenTibia, He is a brother. :d, No doubt!

We moved over to his servers due to have lag issues. 0 Lag issues now. Supporting 200 online no problem.

Very pleased.

Havn't had a single problem since using his service. People daily compliment the speed of the servers too with 150-200 online (even when we peaked at 390) nothing but positive remarks.

u host mi server I gif u god k thx
cff.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back