• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! The OtLand staff would like to say how much we wish for you a Merry Christmas this year. Also, talking about this year, Fury told me that he is happy because we all survived this 2012 world's event (The Last Day 21st December).

We hope that you can share (give and receive), and spend time with the people you like in an enjoyable way.

In advance: Happy New Year!
Do you already have your next year goals? Well we hope you can reach every goal you write or dream this year and be successful in your daily tasks about school, jobs, house stuff and your important relationships.

With nothing else to add, just enjoy your Holidays Vacations and have them being happy!.

Sincerely,
The OTLand Staff

Merry-Christmas.jpg

how can i make a thread -_-' no tutorials, no help on chat

how can i make a thread -_-' no tutorials, no help on chat

Go chose a board first then go look at top of the site you will se something called "post new thread"

There you go click on it and there you start!

I'm Muslim and don't celebrate Christmas but I want to know when you guys celebrate Christmas what do you eat at dinner?

Go chose a board first then go look at top of the site you will se something called "post new thread"

There you go click on it and there you start!

I'm Muslim and don't celebrate Christmas but I want to know when you guys celebrate Christmas what do you eat at dinner?

Raw pig. No JK xD

Chicken again like those other years.. ^^

When you guys celebrate Christmas what do you eat at dinner?
In New Zealand most christmas dinners are a roast of sorts, usually has potatoes, chicken, vegetables, kumara (sweet potato)
Dessert is typically a pavlova which I suggest you all go out and make one now >;o

Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Servings: 1 pavlova
Ingredients:
3 Egg Whites
1 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions:
Beat egg whites until stiff (forms peaks). Add sugar - heaped tablespoon at a time - beating well after each addition. Then beat for at least 10 minutes. This is very important. Then sprinkle vinegar, cornflour and vanilla essence into mixture. Beat until blended.

Coat baking paper with water drops to allow baking paper to stick to sides of tin and pile pavlova mixture in 20cm circle.
Heat oven until 300°F (or 150°C). Put pavlova in oven and immediately turn oven down to 250°F (or 125°C) and leave for 1 hour. Then turn oven off and leave in oven until cold. (Usually overnight). This makes a nice crust on outside of pavlova.

Before serving, cover the pavlova in whipped cream and decorate with your favourite fruit.

In New Zealand most christmas dinners are a roast of sorts, usually has potatoes, chicken, vegetables, kumara (sweet potato)
Dessert is typically a pavlova which I suggest you all go out and make one now >;o

Ingredients:
3 Egg Whites
1 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoon cornflour
Directions:
Beat egg whites until stiff (forms peaks). Add sugar - heaped tablespoon at a time - beating well after each addition. Then beat for at least 10 minutes. This is very important. Then sprinkle vinegar, cornflour and vanilla essence into mixture. Beat until blended.

Coat baking paper with water drops to allow baking paper to stick to sides of tin and pile pavlova mixture in 20cm circle.
Heat oven until 300°F (or 150°C). Put pavlova in oven and immediately turn oven down to 250°F (or 125°C) and leave for 1 hour. Then turn oven off and leave in oven until cold. (Usually overnight). This makes a nice crust on outside of pavlova.

Before serving, cover the pavlova in whipped cream and decorate with your favourite fruit.

I'll try this q_q

Anyhow, we eat some kind of roast as well.
Ribbe or ribs I believe, it's pig I believe. dno.

I ate a vegan Christmas dinner this year, different but good.
Got a vegan aunt so she cooked for us.

Ingredients:
3 Egg Whites
1 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 tablespoon cornflour
Directions:

I'm gonna try and make this for new years, it'll probably be black though, burnt that is like every dish i ever made. Cooking skills -10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back