• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hard for new players

MadProg

Old School
Reaction score
hey guys.
i started like a day or 2 ago geting into the server starting to enjoy it then at around level 50 i get stuck i cant hunt anywere with all the PA its untrue so many nub BRs running round looking in the lower level hunting places to kill people. i was in ank dragons finaly got the spawn and some noob PL comes and kills me she was level 100, then im in edron dragons i get told to leave -.- then i went to edron cycs and get told to leave its mad i havent met one high level willing to shear or help everyone seems to be out to get you last night i was in POH with a level 40 we were getin on ok then i get in trubble with 3 GSs and mana runing low he notice's im on low hp and rather then help me he pks me i mean wtf talk about a stab in the back lol. This server comes across to me as a asshole magnet? this is just my oppion so far. I wont be quiting and go rage i just had to say somthing and see if anyone eles on the server feels the same and i mean weres the community? hopefully i will met some nice players soon :)

this isent a flame to the GMs just the community its self

*217 players online
*Uptime: 19h 56m
and 3 people in game chat kinda sad.

When I started, my first impression was exactly the same. There are a lot of dipshits running arround here, can't argue with that. But overall as time went by, I met some nice people and you will too.

i hear you there 80% of the ppl on this ot are ass hole pas/pks i rarely meet a nice player uness u have friends of ur own join plus it gets better at higher lvls ;p

ur also noob

cant u change your picture...

and to madprog ... ye you found out our dragon lairs xD if you wanna kill some pks go dlairs or hydras ;) there you are always busy... maybe you should think .. where would i hunt at real tibia with this lvl.. then you may find a good place for you ;) i lvled all mages at the same place and it was worth it =)

Back